Is there something wrong with the grobo today y’all? [RESOLVED]

Is there something wrong with the grobo today y’all?
Im in the middle of drain and fill and it went crazy!! I need to fill my plant! She’s completely Dry

2 Likes

Yes bro/sis. Theyre working on it.

3 Likes

This happened at the worse time. Will she be ok without for the time being? With nothing in the reservoir? I was legit draining.

Lift the lid and fill to the first line with water. If you have a spare pump for the air stone id suggest connecting it. Youll be ok

2 Likes

Customer support told me not to fill it, leave it alone. But it’s 3:47 pm and I’m worried about her thirsty self lol. Mr.Bignif313 freaking out :grimacing:

1 Like

Id still fill it. But thats me. You can re drain it later

4 Likes

I’d fill it too

3 Likes

So just fill it to the fill line? I can’t even lift her! She’s waaaaaayyyy to big. She’s going to sleep in 1 hr :flushed:
I don’t have any other supplies

image|375x500

2 Likes

Damn, didn’t realize how far along you were in your grow! If you can safely move the kolas so that they don’t get crushed while you lift the lid up 45° and fill it, that would be best. If you can’t, let’s just hope everything is restored sooner than later. There is water & nutrients flowing through the plant to keep it fed for a bit.

3 Likes

Ok coo thank you! My husband trying it through a straw :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Your husband is a patient man :sweat_smile::rofl:

4 Likes

BY ANY MEANS Necessary :joy::joy::joy:. He was cramping and everything. About 5 minutes in the problem was fixed :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh man, well with that type of love in the home your plants will survive anything! :grin:

4 Likes

I think there is a server issue. I can’t get on the site.

2 Likes

Now that’s some admirable dedication! Well done team! I like how you took pictures of it :rofl:

4 Likes
  • ((#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork)): :green_thumb: :sparkling_heart:

• (#PhewThatWasClose): (Follow your [gut] Always know the plant needs [Water] [:potable_water:] while it’s [Growing]): :cold_sweat: (#AmazingTeam): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (:handshake:)

- - -

• ((#[RESOLVED])):

--

:wink:

3 Likes