Is she dying?

Hi, guys. It’s day 4/14 Early Vegetation and has been in the pod 14 total days from seed. I see the two Cotyledons, but one seems to discoloring and dying. I am attaching photos of the seedling and nute bottles. It appears that the first four bottles are being about the same. Bottle #5 seems like the one that’s been used the most. Time for a ticket?

1 Like

Shes a goner, start over. At least it happened early💚

1 Like

Dang. That’s two failed grows in a row. In both cases the seeds sprouted roots, but the first never developed the Cotyledons and now this one started to die soon after developing them.

@MindFlayer,

It’s hard to see in the (BlurpleShade), is your Coco-Pod dry or wet?: Looks dry: Is your Bubbler on and working properly?: Did you have a sticker in the lid?: Did you get a taproot started?:

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

--

@MindFlayer,

#5 looks a bit low: Does your plant feel crispy or nice and fresh plant like?:

--

My Husband (@fuz ) has looked at Surveys on coco-pods and found that their have been evidence of poorly made coco-pods that have made their way to the public: If you do decide to end this grow I and a few other Growers Alike Have Loss…

((#IFeelYourPain)):

Summary

((#RIP)): :sob: ((#IFeelYourPain)): :sob: ((#SorryForYourLoss)): :sob:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=rip

Green Crack - Sativa - Grows - #6 by SilverGrobo - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

To this day I still think I could have saved Our Little Green Crack by taking the strangling piece of coco-pod off, straitening the root and guiding it to face down: I have dreams on rescuing her:
:cloud::thinking::nerd_face::cloud:

--
:sob:
--

2 Likes

is your Coco-Pod dry or wet?: Looks dry: Is your Bubbler on and working properly?: Did you have a sticker in the lid?: Did you get a taproot started?:

1. Pod feels moist to the touch but not overly wet.
  2. Bubbler is fully functional.
  3. There’s no sticker on lid. Pod was installed flush with top of lid.
  4. A taproot was developed by using the shot glass procedure. The taproot became evident after 48 hours and immediately planted in Grobo.
    I’m using distilled water. From the photo, are the levels on the nute bottles the way they are supposed to be at this stage?
1 Like

Hey @MindFlayer,

If you put a ticket into support@grobo.io I’ll take a peek at your unit and assist. I’d start my seed right in the coco pod for the highest % chance of success.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

Thanks! Will do

1 Like