Introduce yourself

Thank you! Are you a beginner too? I ordered my seeds a few days before the grobo but still haven’t arrived

1 Like

Yessir, sure am! My grobo arrived ahead of seeds. SO excited when my seeds got here that I popped one right on in there. I would advise you not to do that, but rather to take the advice of many others to germinate in water first until your seed starts to break open before dropping it in your ready coco pod. :wink:

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hey everyone!
I’m new here for a month or two and I would suppose I’ve been more of a lurker. I’m working with a Grobo at the moment, taking care of the grow and maintaining it on day 25/?. Will post pictures soon!
Just added a fan and bought a trellis.
Very excited about this grow!
Thank you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi :wave: and welcome to the AG community! :seedling::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome. :wave:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see some pics!

3 Likes

So I can germinate the seed by just putting it in a o water? Until it sprouts?

2 Likes

Just received my seeds, grobo, very excited to start

3 Likes

Here’s the first notification you’ll get that I think talks about it, but do some searching for germination on here and you’ll read about germinating in water, in a paper towel, or in the cocopod. Week 1 Notification

Good luck, what are you going to grow first?

2 Likes

Thank you, going with gelato for first grow

2 Likes

Hello people I’m new to Grobo just want to introduce myself.

7 Likes

Hey people just order my grobo with partially can’t wait but will watch ur grows to make mines better. keep growing :fuelpump::dash::dash::muscle:t5:

8 Likes

:wave: welcome

1 Like

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to AG!!

2 Likes

Hi @mikey73344, welcome to AG.

1 Like

Welcome

3 Likes

Thanks for the greetings everyone

7 Likes

Hello Angiebaby, and thank you.

2 Likes

Hi I’m Anthony, nice to meet all of you. I’m a new grower and I been wanting to grow for a while, but due to lack of space and not being able to grow outside cus of no yard, I decided to look into the grobo. I’m going to be getting one after my nxt two pay checks, does anyone have any tips and tricks for big yields, and what are some good high yield strains

8 Likes

Great question. The Grobo has limited space so you want to lean towards genetics that will keep the plant shorter in its final stage. With that said, some great well-producing strains include northern lights, white widow, cheese, super lemon haze, and many various strains on top of those. I’m sure people will be able to help you out further, but welcome to the community!

5 Likes