Introduce yourself

Hi :wave: and welcome to AG!

1 Like

Thanks ToddYYC. I will give her another week. Roots are really established well, very white and spreading.
:wave:t2: all

2 Likes

Hello @SilverGrobo and the AG Community,

Excited to be a part of the Grobo community and looking to learn and grow lots of new things! :wink: In my 3rd week of 1st grow and it’s looking good so far, keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:.
TC

6 Likes

Welcome Angie! I could really use a quarantine makeover right about now :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

Looking forward to following your grow! Welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome and no worries! Almost half the US is at least medical already, I really don’t think it will take too much longer for med to go Fed, and eventually rec too. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thank you!
Ask and ye shall receive!!
Just like :seedling:, we need the right tlc for our skin and hair to look and feel beaUtiful! Of course eating right, vitamins a, b, and e, biotin
Use GOOD products for your skin and hair! Ph matters! Hair and skin have the same ph ranging from 4.5 to 5.5. Nowadays, there are products available for us with those ph levels to use! :clap::clap:
Once upon a time, people used lye to wash their hair (ph 13-14) but were smart enough to rinse it with vinegar (ph 2-3) :bulb: we’re something else!
Please support your local stylist if you can or buy direct for several reasons

• you know the product you’re getting is genuine, not watered down or relabeled and resold by someone else
  • your stylist gets commission! $
  • good, professional products are generally NOT diversified

Do you have a regular stylist? What’s your hair type? Skin type? How long, how far into the day before either show signs of oil if they do? Has your stylist recommended products for you in the past? Have you used them? Have they worked for you? Message me and I’d be happy to answer anything for you. Meanwhile, my favorite product lines and websites are:

Makeup- Jane Iredale 100% either from a boutique or salon nearby or janeiredaledotcom or sometimes there’re deals at lovelyskindotcom …
Which is where I buy my skincare! Personally, I use the epionce line, it works very well for me. I’m also fond of PCA skin care.

Favorite haircare lines as far as shampoos, conditioners, masks, leave-ins, products and hairsprays in no particular order-
Sexy hair, Redken, Surface, DevaCurl, Pureology, Sebastian, KMS, Aquage, John Amico, and Kenra

Probably more than you bargained for, sorry. I did say I tend to overshare :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just saying, even if you can’t go yet for color or a trim or a new cut, taking care of the basics can make us feel great! :+1:

Also, avoid products high in alcohol or high in silicones that just coat your hair making it feel good for right now.

Ya think everyone’s cleaning out their shit now? :joy:

1 Like

I saw somewhere that DEVACURL is under review for possible recall. Might be something to look into to. Just a heads up.

2 Likes

Thanks @Chem13dog I will look into that for sure!!! I haven’t done any curly heads for a while not working in the last year so there might be a lot more I’ve missed… I try to keep up but honestly I don’t read EVERY email, there are just so many. :wink:

3 Likes

Welcome Jay! Your baby looks good… wait till she gets five nodes and take everything above. And by the way shhhhh it’s are little secret!!! Lol😎

3 Likes

Hey I’m oso just joined this forum to gain knowledge on growing and hep others with anything I may know.

5 Likes

What up! Welcome to AG :wave::seedling::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Should I extend Late Veg? Day 36 (Day 14 of late veg).

I topped 5 days ago, and trimmed 8-9 large fan leaves.

3 Likes

ToddYYC should I extend Late Veg? I topped @5 days ago and trimmed larger fan leaves.

2 Likes

if its your first grow, i wouldnt, if its not, you could add 3-4 days. Shell shoot up quick!

Thanks. It is my first ever grow. Why would you if it wasn’t my first grow? I’m so stoked with this grow. Bruce Banner.

2 Likes

Because lack of experience could lead to a poor harvest. If you know the plants growth spurts and overall fit Because youve griwn before equals a better harvest. I always say better to be short than too tall

6 Likes

Hey, Erik here. Complete beginner at this. Just placed my order for a grobo. Very excited to learn how grow

6 Likes

Congrats @Erik_Curiel!! I just got mine I think on 9/12 and then planted the 21st. I’m for sure about planting date at any rate. :wink:

Welcome to AG! I’m excited too and excited for you too! Have you gotten your seeds yet?

3 Likes

:+1: Thanks ToddYYC. Learning everyday.

3 Likes