Introduce yourself

Mighty Glue eh? Hmmm…

I’ll add it to the list of upcoming strains. Welcome aboard!

Stephen

5 Likes

@Gonzotonto1,

Welcome aboard … Always a pleasure to have a newcomer… I Love :hearts::camera::camera_flash: pictures… Read up on the Forum and learn what we’ve learned… It’s been a sweet ride… @fuz and I are on our 2nd grow…

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/budzilla-cannabis-hybrid-grows

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

5 Likes

Thank You.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I’m James and just ordered my grobo a few days ago. I never thought about growing cannabis until I recently stumbled upon the product. Didn’t even realize such a product existed. Was never excited to grow any until now. Looking forward in meeting and growing with the community.

8 Likes

Welcome to the community @GuerrillaFartz. If you have any questions whatsoever during your grow(s) don’t hesitate to ask us all. Together we have enough experience that we will steer you in the right direction and if we can’t, DOC @Stephen or any other experts over at the Grobo team will help you out.

You’re in good hands and looking forward to seeing some pics!

:green_thumb:

5 Likes

@GuerrillaFartz,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Hi, my name is Thomas

I'm new to this community, I'm not a member of any other groups so it is a new scene altogether for me, BUT I'm not new to the ladies, also NOT a Vet. I am always eager to learn and would be glad to help if I can, I'm currently RDWC 2 bucket system, and experienced in soil and soilless grow, I'm looking forward to learning more about grobo ? Growoff? That's what caught my eye but not why I signed up, glad to be a part of the community, hope we can help each other learn more about our ever evolving ladies. Thanks!!
4 Likes

@Kountryswagg88,

Welcome aboard … Always a pleasure to have a newcomer… I Love :hearts::camera::camera_flash: pictures… Read up on the Forum and learn what we’ve learned… It’s been a sweet ride… @fuz and I are on our 2nd grow…

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/budzilla-cannabis-hybrid-grows

1--
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Welcome aliz, I would chat with @Chris about the ability to ship your unit to Oman and have it work there. I know someone shipped one to Japan where it ended up basically burning out at the connector from the power source to the box! Definitely do your due diligence. :+1::v::fist:

4 Likes

@Aliz,

Welcome aboard … Always a pleasure to have a newcomer… I Love :hearts::camera::camera_flash: pictures … Read up on the Forum and learn what we’ve learned… It’s been a sweet ride… @fuz and I are on our 2nd grow…

3 Likes

Thank you Jerry… I will definitely find a way and make sure a socket of 110v in my house for grobo to work.

1 Like

Looks like their holding what I smoke in a weekend. :joy:

6 Likes

Lol @azuri was totally thinking the same thing lol

2 Likes

Great minds think a like

3 Likes

If you smoke that in a weekend I will bow down to you because you have lungs of steel.

1 Like

@Stephane

11 Likes

Hi Folks, I justed signup here since I just started with growing my first AK47 plants. I got some seeds from a friend of mine, went to the store for some equipment and here i am. Allgrowers right? Would be great to be among you guys to learn from and to have some fun with!

Gijs.

6 Likes

@gijsflis,

Welcome aboard … Always a pleasure to have a newcomer… I Love :hearts::camera::camera_flash: pictures… It’s been a sweet ride… @fuz and I are on our 2nd grow…

5 Likes

Welcome to the family @gijsflis
Looking forward to seeing tons of pictures.

5 Likes

Great! Thanks a lot for welcoming me to this forum! It’s a pleasure!

3 Likes