Introduce yourself

@Stephen he’s got big shoes to fill but it seems he’s going to be alright and what better way to start in the family then to just get to it :call_me_hand: welcome @GroboJason !!!

4 Likes

You guys are too nice! Thanks

4 Likes

Hello @GroboJason nice to meet you:green_thumb::groboone:

4 Likes

Trial by fire indeed. :wink:

2 Likes

@fuz and mine too…First Grow in Grobo… ((Green Crack))…
Day 58…

Day 58 Side View…

Trimmed…

Side View…

Close up…

again…

:camera_flash::camera::groboone::green_thumb::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grinning:

8 Likes

@fuz and mine too…First Grow in Grobo… ((Green Crack))… Day 70…

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_thumb::groboone:

9 Likes

Woo @SilverGrobo she’s looking :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: nice job lollypopping as well

3 Likes

@chris_barfield,
@fuz does do good work… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink::herb:

4 Likes

@fuz and mine too…First Grow in Grobo… ((Green Crack))… Day 76…

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_thumb::groboone:

9 Likes

Hi all. I missed the intro part. My name is GrowYa. I am a first Gardner. I tried once to grow some simple flowers and tomatoes (not code the actual plants). I’m not a good Gardner. So I figured for the purpose of growing almost anything I want I would get a grobo.

I’ll do my best to help and answer as a I learn and share my experiences.

Cheers!
GY

11 Likes

Welcome @Growya,

The more Gardener’s the better! Together we will all learn from each other, increasing our success overall. Looking forward to seeing how your grow progresses!

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

@fuz and mine too…First Grow in Grobo… ((Green Crack))… Day 84…

With the coins as stands the scope and just a steddy hand :laughing::face_with_monocle:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb::eye:

11 Likes

Really nice shots

4 Likes

@Growbot,
I’ll try to answer for, my Husband @fuz
https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=green%20crack
All I know is My Husband bought the seeds and we are using the Recipe ((Green Crack-Sativa))…
Cannabis - Sativa - Green Crack Blim Burn 99-Days
It seems to be growing well… It’s short and very sticky now… I don’t know how big the buds will be, but I always worry I will see tons of ((Pop-Corn))… :worried::joy::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Hey guys!

My name’s Russel, just got my grobo yesterday, went to the warehouse to pick it up and my brother and I got a sweet tour, it was so cool seeing where our grobos come from!
I’m fairly new to growing, I’ve done it twice before with mixed results but I’m super pumped to be using this amazing unit! The first seeds I purchased were master kush, sadly there’s no recipe for her yet but hopefully soon! I’ll try to post pictures of my grow as much as I can

Happy growing!

5 Likes

@Russel_Richardson welcome! Can’t wait to follow your progress.
And I’m so jealous of all the tours taking place! Would be neat to see the facility. :+1:t4::blush:

6 Likes

@Russel_Richardson,
Welcome aboard… Always a pleasure to have a newcomer… I Love :hearts: :camera::camera_flash: pictures… Read up on the Forum and learn what we’ve learned… It’s been a sweet ride… @fuz and I are on our first grow ourselves still… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Hi Growers!
My name is Andrew and I kind of missed this part lol, but I got my Grobo in the beginning of October right on time! Was all worried and sure enough it shipped in 3 weeks. I’m new to this like a lot of you, but it just hit me, for how important this plant is to my life/planet, that I’ve never gotten to grow my own. Now I’m sad to say I have not been successful in getting my first seed to pop. # 3 has popped, but not making an appearance yet. If this doesn’t work, we’ll clean out my Grobo top to bottom like instructed (vinegar etc…) make sure I have correct water and I do have some seeds coming from TrueNorth. :slight_smile: Love learning about all this and finding like minded people!

9 Likes

Good luck Andrew.

3 Likes

@Dew,

If you again have problems with starting a seed, you can try this…
https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=seed%20user%3Asilvergrobo
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes