Just transplanted from soil to my grobo (experiment)

@SilverGrobo or @Azuri have either one of you used this yet. I’ve been seeing them and like what I’ve read but would be cool if I can get an opinion from one of you two. Much appreciated!!

2 Likes

Used a grobo?

Hey @Ctaylor684

If you’re taking about the loupe above I’ve tried it, it’s great has built in LED light too. Hard if you want to take a picture through it but handy since it’s handheld.

2 Likes

I guess I should have been more clear sorry @chris_barfield. Yes @Azuri I was talking about the loupe above, thanks for the review appreciate it.

1 Like

@Ctaylor684,
Microscope is Awesome… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@Ctaylor684,

This is a post I did with my phone and the microscope… :laughing::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Day 13 of flower and we finally have pistils popping up !!

7 Likes

@Stephen I have a question… when we switch to stage 5 (full flowering) will the color of my mights change to a redder spectrum or do they always stay purplish/blue ? If they do change to a redder spectrum does it happen at my notification time or ?

Hi @chris_barfield,

Yes the spectrum does change for each stage. Once you enter stage 5, you will see the spectrum adjust slightly, increasing the red available to your flowering plant.

Stephen

1 Like

Ok cool I believe I entered flowering today … should I send a ticket in to see where I’m at in my schedule or ask here @GroboJason?

How is this that chocolate mint strain going ? I’m actually interested to see what you produce out of that? @Stephen

Also can we get some pictures of your current grows in the grobo? I’m interested to see your techniques on lst to maximize yield ? Also I just like looking at plants lol

1 Like

Good luck. I killed two plants and then put in a seed.

@chris_barfield,

The Chocolate Mint OG has popped and is starting it’s journey! I’ll see if I can share some of it’s progress, once we have finished producing the web series. We are trying to open the test lab up a bit, but producing quality content is not easy or cheap. Stay tuned for cool things coming…

Oh, and you are on day 2 of stage 5. You have been in flower mode for 16 days now. Finished the stretch, should start seeing buds pop up.

Best,
Stephen

3 Likes

Yea I have white pistils forming as we speak I was co fused because I thought the lights would change to red almost like when the grobo boots up lol that’s my fault for being confused!!

And I def second That good content is hard work and expensive can’t wait to see what you guys got brewing for sure … this trapstar has exploded in growth from the past night … I guess it’s loving it’s new living quarters lol… plant seems to love 45 percent humidity and 80 degree for temps been running that environment for about 5 days and she has exploded for stretch

1 Like

Major Haircut today my canopy was becoming wayyy too bushy and too many chutes had to stretch to get to the light so I hopefully i defoliate decently… tried to follow nebulas defoliation guide but I’m more I’d watch someone do it once then I got it kind of leaner so hopefully I did alright

7 Likes

4 Likes

Two days away from harvest and all I can say is wow … this baby was thrown in soil and left on a porch to be root bound , punished by the heat (sealed porched so it got really hot in there), no nutrients, and light schedule all off… the amount of stress she took was nuts and then I transferred her to the grobo and she suffered two more weeks of shock… and then I get these results …
I’d say this experiment was successful. The grobo can definitely handle soil transplants !!

@Stephen @Chris

12 Likes

:white_check_mark: WOW

3 Likes

Wow indeed!!:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Real sparkly

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: Holly Molly that looks grrrate​:raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes