Installing Ec/PH meter

Hello, I recently bought a refurbished Grobo and had some questions in regards to installing the ph and ec meter. I watched a video on YouTube and the video says the top slot is for the ph and my unit shows the exact opposite. Also when trying to install a green connector got loose, is this important ? Will upload pictures

3 Likes

I can’t help with the EC/pH as I have a Grobo 2, but I do know the green is your ground wire which you definitely want connected. Hopefully someone with a little more experience with the original Grobo can give you more help to get going.

5 Likes

You can put the green wire through any screw like the one right next to where your holding…should still act as a ground.

4 Likes

Yeah the green wire is important to reconnect. My Grobo 1 does not have those stickers on it, so I dont want to tell you the wrong thing as I know there were a few different Grobos over the years.

2 Likes

… #5

- - - [2021-12.21]:

@Leafy271,

…

…

…

…
Team_Got_You..~~ (2)

.{GroundWireConnected}:

…

• (Sorry For The Confusion With The [EC/PH] Hook-Ups): (I_ :eye: Believe [In My Heart_ :sparkling_heart: Grobo Would Not Switch Out The Components To Mess Up One Operator, So [My Gut Is Telling Me] The Stickers Are Wrong): (When The Office Of Grobo Opens, We Can Resolve This One Properly):

• (In The Mean Time, If You Are Looking To Recalibrate Either Probe, [Clean Probe/Dip In First Solution For 12.Min./Rinse Clean/Dip In Second Solution For 12.Min.]):

• [How to Replace Your pH Probe [Grobo Grow Box] - YouTube]: {:mag:}:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

@SilverGrobo has got you covered!!! #1 Champ! :eyes: :seedling:

3 Likes

Grobo 3 came and only 1 probe was hooked up for some reason. I had to hookup the 2nd one myself. I think maybe they replaced one or something.