Install problems

I got my Grobo premium today and I was kind of let down. The parts secured with double stick tape are half falling off, the holes in the bottom are not the right distance to match the screw holes of the dosing control box. I’ve opened a handful of tickets trying to get any help. I can’t call support for 10 days from now and only if I schedule a call like right now.

So I hope I can get some guidance from the group :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Our holes were not even on the correct side. We had to do our best to guess where they would be on the correct side.

Not sure where support has been this week. Feels like they are all off for the holiday.

1 Like

Take a screwdriver and 2 screws and use some elbow grease and make it, it is wood. :grinning: What is support going to do, tell you the same thing probably. Or grab a sharp wood screw and make it fit if you have to.

1 Like

- - - [2021-12.23]:

@Justix3375,

• (I’m Going To Need You To Pan Out On The Picture For Me): (To Check -If- We Can See, -If- You Have The Right Piece On The Floor):

• (With The Angle You Have Your Picture There, -It- doesn’t Look Like The Grobo Part): (Your Piece Looks Way Too Thin, At That Angle): (Could Be The Reason Why They Don’t Line Up):

• (Sorry, -About- The Stickers Not Sticking Right, I Think With The Right Temperature, They Work Better):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like