Inside Grow Light not coming on! [RESOLVED]

Hello All,

I just got my Grobo today in the mail. I was super excited. I just completed the setup, and my seed is currently in the pod, but the grow light did not turn on, as I’ve seen in numerous YouTube videos. My seed is in total darkness. I’ve reset the timer for midnight and patiently until midnight, and still, no light came on. I’ve rested the Grobo a few times but still no inside light. Can some please help? Did Growbo send me a broken machine?

2 Likes

Is your grobo connected to your network. Check if you you have a firm where update you can check that in the grobo web app under settings and about grobo update

2 Likes

@Dr_Z,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (I’m Sorry This Is Happening To You At This Exciting Time):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Offer Some Insite On This Phenomenon):

• (Can You Confirm You Have A Recipe In Place):? (Is Your Bubbler Working, -But- Your Light Is Out):? :question:

• (What Color Is Your Front Grobo Light):? :question: :blue_square: (:green_square: =Connect To Web):

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like