Grow light did not turn on [RESOLVED]

Hello All,

I just got my Grobo today in the mail. I was super excited. I just completed the setup, and my seed is currently in the pod, but the grow light did not turn on, as I’ve seen in numerous YouTube videos. I’ve reset the timer for midnight and patiently until midnight, and still, no light came on. I’ve rested the Grobo a few times but still no inside light. Can some please help?

2 Likes

Put in a support ticket and let them walk you through troubleshooting it. Good luck! :seedling::eyes::raised_hands:

3 Likes

I have become a little bit of a troubleshooting ninja with the Grobos and issues with the lights are scheduling issues or equipment so the best bet is to put in a ticket like @HappyHappyJoyJoy suggested.

1 Like

Hey @Dr_Z,

I see that support has closed your ticket as there wasn’t a grow recipe applied to the unit yet. Looks like you are all set and growing now! Let us know if you have any more questions during the grow.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like