Increasing bud density

How do you get the nice dense buds? All of mine keep ending up fluffy. Even my latest felt dense and hard and then after drying its fluffy.

7 Likes

To get the super dense buds you need to introduce CO2. This allows plants to withstand higher temps and encourages bud density. If you want to head down that path just know it is a challenging one and to do it right you will need tanks, regulators and a control system of some sort. The best source of info on this site for the specifics is @Mpower11 from my experiences. Cheers :+1:t2:

8 Likes

More light and airflow on current bud sites.

11 Likes

I guess everyone is trying to ride that wave :ocean: low humidity what Todd an wake said an like wake said again co2 witch the teacher :man_teacher: for that is @Mpower11 like wake said hey :wave: Mark ur going to have to have a set class period there is a lot of students trying to enter :joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

An other option would be decrease the total amount of bud sites.

8 Likes

I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong since mine don’t look vaguely close to dispensary buds. Mine looks like the stuff I used to get in high school in the 90’s.

5 Likes

Here is a read on bud density

8 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: peace of info there that will help a ton of people out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Back to ny statement, based on the first sentance in your article.

Light – The most common reason buds don’t develop as densely as they could is the plant didn’t get enough light in the flowering stage.
Its even listed as the #1 reason.

8 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Good info learned something new again! :ok_hand:t3::dash::seedling: always learning…

5 Likes