In House Genetics - Royalty

I’m going to try and get some exotic strain when I need more seeds, seeing all these cool ones makes me want more lol. Even 30$ a seed sounds expensive but if you’re getting 1-2 oz off that that’s more than worth the money. Can’t get that anywhere lol

4 Likes

@Russel_Richardson the Mephisto Genetics seeds are top quality and significantly less expensive than IHG. If pricing is a concern then I would suggest those. Im a big fan of some of their strains. I’m also a firm believer of you get what you pay for. Are IHG seeds top shelf? Sure! Are they worth the cost? TBD for me…

As you know, The more you buy the more freebies you get. I actually purchased from “seedsforme” and the IHG broke down to roughly 20$’s a seed (others were less expensive).

I would recommend them (seedsforme), but haven’t started planting anything I received yet. That said, my order was seemless, I was contacted by a rep whom was very pleasant as we exchanged several emails. My seeds arrived in 2 days from purchase to arrival. They were shipped from California to Illinois - imo the fastest turn around for a seed purchase I’ve experience in the past 10 years. I will order from them again. Past orders from other well known banks take significantly longer

3 Likes

I used the Hybrid recipe.

3 Likes

Hahah, I did the math on my current grow. She’s 50 dollars a seed. I already killed one, lesson learned lol The most I’ll spend now is 150 - 200. I still want capulator MAC seeds, He’s making fems soon! :grin: He made a new forum for growers - https://www.beanbasement.nl/

2 Likes

U should get some reg seeds and breed them to make it woth it lol

1 Like

That site looks good but I’ll wait until I’ve had at least 10 successful grows before I shell out more than 10 bux a seed. Lol

3 Likes

I have more regular seeds, than fems. I definitely want to breed someday! I might get a tent setup next year, or whenever I feel better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have 1 reg seed. Its locked away lol. Maybe after I finish my autos I’ll try to breed.

1 Like

Breeding is more than polio chucking … you need to establish your basis of knowledge with growing before even attempting to breed … hone your skills first like getting your environment under control no point in wasting 6 months to a year trying to make a plant if you can’t grow it properly

3 Likes