In House Genetics - Royalty

@Kaneh,

((#LoveHowFrosty))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::star_struck:

4 Likes

Harvest Time

Trimbin

Kief

12 Likes

Fireee … what method did you use to collect the keif?

4 Likes

How much did you end up with?!

2 Likes

Great photos! Also amazing looking harvest. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I used a Trimbin. Trim Bin by Harvest-More - the premier trim tray on the market

2 Likes

I’m not sure. I don’t have a scale.

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

@Kaneh,

((#Harvest))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! I can’t wait to follow your grow, I love Cookies!

3 Likes

14 Likes

Wow…lol. That looks way too good😍

4 Likes

Thank you :smile:

4 Likes

In house looks amazing but it’s way out of my price range. Maybe once I actually get good at growing itll be different. I’m still hit or miss.lol

Just got a new shipment of seeds. Now I just need my grobo to grow the InHouse indoors. These fancy strains will be for the little lady :seedling::crossed_fingers::ok_hand:

Out of curiosity since there are no InHouse receipes listed and these are typically hybrids which receipe did you select?

6 Likes

I wanna be like you when I grow up ordering fancy expensive seeds. I did the math for what I wanted it was like 23 bux a seed I was like um…no

3 Likes

I’m set on seeds for the grobo for while. Ive been running outdoors for a few years and nothing nearly as fancy, but I do okay.

I figure I spent the large sum to invest in the grobo (more than my first car 20 yrs ago) so I intend to do try utilize this device to its full potential or try. Some other folks including in this thread are producing some really great cannabis. I’m completely new to indoor growing/ hydro altogether and I definitely went overboard with some of the extras and seed purchase(s), but a wise man once said, “It’s a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you often get it.” So fk it! We only live once. I’m expecting very positive results and really excited to get my grow going

5 Likes

My results have been less than stellar so I’ll wait to spend hella money on seeds lol

3 Likes

These ladies should be popping shortly. Dark purple autos
Bubble autos
Gorilla glue autos

3 Likes