I'm Done

I will not be coming back to the forums anymore. I have enjoyed learning from everyone, and I will be eternally grateful to @chris_barfield, @Todd.grobo, @Bplatinum9, @Mpower11, and @SilverGrobo for all the information they have shared. Without their help I never would have even considered putting together a tent.

I know that I have probably rubbed some people the wrong way, sorry.

Having one of my posts deleted that was not at all offensive was the last straw. Thanks for that final push to get my ass off these forums @Stephen.

7 Likes

Wow! Hate to see u go! Never seen u post anything offensive, just speak the truth. Some people just can’t handle the truth. growweedeasy.com has a forum for tent growers and outdoor growers. U just have to register and be verified. U can get advice from some very experienced growers there.

4 Likes

Good luck :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Hey @vermontgrobo I watched your 8ball kush grow and learned a lot from it. I hope wherever you go you are appreciated and welcomed. Hope your experience here doesn’t ruin your online forum experience :frowning:

3 Likes

@VermontGrobo Sorry to hear you go!! Good luck on your next adventure!! Cheers

3 Likes

Were gonna miss you around here!!!
Best wishes going forward!!! :eyes::seedling::pray:

4 Likes

@VermontGrobo,

• (Sorry To See You Leave Us): (Wishing You Best In Whatever You Do): (You Will Always Be A [GrowFam] To Me): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:}:

--

4 Likes