Ilgm strawberry kush

So pistols are popping on my main colas my first canopee looks awesome, I am having trouble with my second canopy and my under light , my leafs on the second canopy under the first ones the leafs are dying . What options do I have ?? I have enough colas for a nice haul , but the little one are dying in the middle because there aren’t in sun light , well not dying but no growing, I really think it’s a waist of my plant energy ? What do you guys thinks ? @Stephen @SilverGrobo @vegetato

1 Like

They are getting no light even with a good trim … :frowning:

Do you have a more recent pic? She was pretty thin (not many leaves left) in the last pic might need to let her heal before taking too much more.

I’d let the leaf die and fall off on its own, or at least wait until it’s dry and brown/crispy/withered first where it just pulls off without any effort at all. If she is taking the nutes from it she needs them for one reason or another, there’s a chance she’ll just move to another leaf if you cut it and that was the case. If she isn’t sapping it and it’s due to lack of light it’ll still fall off on its own because she’s deemed it to be no longer useful (simply put).

In either case the answer is to leave it be. It’s mostly the (lower and not useful) bud sites that you want to get rid of first and foremost, fan leafs are energy producers not energy suckers. A fan leaf that is blocking the light from reaching a bud site is a candidate for removal, though.

2 Likes

Shes looking nice and thick now !!! More signs as she goes I trust you guys ! The plant herself isnt dying or anything she just has 2 or 3 small colas in the middle getting no light i will post pictures , I’m not touching her . I’m going to run revive and see if we can get this baby going , I’m definitely going into extended flower with her growth rate . :frowning:

1 Like

Revive revive revive :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Super interesting seeing your plant come to life! I’ve been thinking about getting a grobo and was wondering what other equipment you’ve gotten other than the grobo itself. Also have you used other nutrients other than the grobo ones, etc.

2 Likes

Recharge , hydrogaurd , and revive for you’re lst . Mostly use distilled water !

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Are we growing yet ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Proud grower !! Colas on top of colas !! How long do you guys think she has in flower ? I know it’s still early . But I really want to know :slight_smile:

Ilgm strawberry kush is over 2 foot !

1 Like

5 Likes

Knox likes the bud :slight_smile: hes a real grobo fan !

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

@SilverGrobo @vegetato @Bplatinum9 hey guys I need some advice my bud sites are getting close to the light the closest one is 5inches . Anything ?? I should be afraid of , I’ll post a pic .

1 Like

2 Likes