ILGM Blueberry Auto journal (no grobo nutes)

Day 9, looking good and strong so far.
1/4 strength AV micro, grow & bloom

3 Likes

Day 13, 3 of 14 early veg
1/4 strength AV micro, grow & bloom

3 Likes

@zacuriah,

• (I Would Start Drying Out Your Pod): (Make Sure Your Roots Stay Submerged, -But- Drying Out Your Pod Looks Like It Is Needed): (You Can Add An Extra Fan -And- Napkin Up The Moisture To Help): {:warning:}:

- - -

@zacuriah,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Just A Reminder, After [EarlyVeg.] Is Over, The Water Will Fill To The High Fill Line [Yet Again] For The Rest Of The Grow): -So- (Keep Your Eye On Your Pod At This Time):

- - -

@zacuriah,

• (Notifications Are Just Reminders That You Have A Grow To Not Forget About In Your Unit): (Pick A Convenient Time To Do Your [Drain/Fills]-Or-[Fills] When Your Plant Is Awake):

• (Being An Auto Plant, Are You Going To Let It Grow Wild -Or- At The Height Of The [Bottom Of Second Fan] Start Pruning [:lollipop::scissors:] Her):? :question:

• (Growing The Same Strain Over Again, Helps Judge How A Plant Will Take To Growing In The Unit):

- - - [2021-06.08]:

@Tebori, [:point_left::arrow_left:=@Symbol Plus Name]:

• (If You Were Asking [zacuriah]): (This Topic Will Help You Know How It Is Going): (You Can Use The “@” =[AtSymbol] Plus Their Name To Get Their Attention):

- - - [2021-08.18]:

@zacuriah,

• (On Your [#PartialHarvest]): {:wink:}:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Day 17, 7 of 14 early veg
3ml calmag
1/2 strength AV micro, grow & bloom
I was starting to worry about how moist the too of my pod was but after a drian and fill the water level was set to a lower level at this stage, this caused the pods top to dry out nicely with no extra help in about 1 day.
Root discoloration is from the AV nutes.

1 Like

Day 22, 12 of 14 early veg
Added small AC fans.
1/2 strength AV micro, grow & bloom, 7.5ml calmag, 6ml hydroguard.
She looks good and healthy (let hope 1/2 strength isn’t to much at this point).

2 Likes

Day 23, 13 of 14 early veg
1/2 strength nutes was a good call, she looks happy.

2 Likes

Day 34, 10 of 14 late veg
Switch to full strength AV nutes 1 week ago.
So far the grobo has not asked to do a top off mid week, is this normal?

This is the only “problem” I see. First set of full fan leafs are turning colors.

Everything else seem to be good.

3 Likes

Day 51, 12 of 14 transition
The stretch was real!!
Had to kink the main branch to get the top out of the light
Had a problem with the recipe lighting schedule, had to get a hold of grobo, they fixed it and got me on a new recipe.

3 Likes

Update:
Day 83, 45 of 70 flower
Wish I would have done more trimming at the bottom but was scared to do to much because it’s an autoflower.
Still very happy with the quality and quantity produced so far on the top.
The earlier recipe glitch didn’t seems to effect anything, caught it pretty quickly.
The biggest bud is about the size of 2 redbull cans stack together. The pictures are hard to see and don’t do it justice.

2 Likes

Looks wild bro!! Hope it’s a bountiful harvest!!

2 Likes

nice grow bro, congrats !

3 Likes