I just got the flush notification do I do that now?

Do I pull all 5 pH out now ?

2 Likes

Notifications are not necessarily timed to the actual grow and should be looked at as general reminders and guidance for a typical grow. However most grows end up being extended and once that happens the notifications tend to be out of sync.

According to the 1st image you posted you are only on day 20 of flowering. I can’t imagine you are remotely close to the flushing stage.

Always post pics of you grow so folks can have a visual reference to go along with your questions.

Even without the visual reference I would have to say you are a good bit away from the flush stage and your notifications are off.

4 Likes

About when should flushing be for this

4 Likes

Looks like you have quite a while to go yet. Lots of white pistols. I would search this forum for posts about harvesting. There is an incredible amount of information on here that can help you.

5 Likes

Definitely need to extend flower. Probably at least another 3-4weeks

4 Likes

@Wayne1,

image C453Y {AChampionCall :bell:}:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (You Are In Beautiful Bloom Now, -So- Give It Time To Bud-Up): (You Will Need A Jewelers Loop):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like