I got a "Sweet Tooth"

Unless you just shut them off before you go to bed and let the original equipment work until you wake up to turn them on for a little extra nudge. Some time might be better than no time.

1 Like

Honesly the roi on adding lights to the grobo wouldn’t be worth it

4 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

I ended my grow early by mistake half of the plant is not done. Can I get it put back to day 99 on flush

3 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes

Won’t be able to do that cause the grow is done. Someone from the Grobo team will have to look into this cause I’m not sure it can be done. Unless you just select the same recipe again and then skip all the stages until flush lol. That’s a possibility

6 Likes

Start anew grow and advance it to flowering …

3 Likes

The day doesn’t matter if you were already in flush … I would just disconnect all the bottles except for ph bottles and finish her out … the friend in the background made me laugh lmaoo

3 Likes

Second what @chris_barfield and @Russel_Richardson say, no need to put ticket in

3 Likes

@Stoned,

Sweet Tooth

((#Congratulations)): ((#SomeOfYourHarvest)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::herb::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

Ok so, we forgot to open the jars on the first day of the cure and didn’t do it for the first time at the end of the second day. Now the jar smell weird. We have the 62% humidity packs in it

That can be scary! Better ask a champ!

If the ganja wasn’t drying enough going in to the jars then the ganja will keep raising the humidity even with the packs … ? We’re the branches snapping when you finished drying or kind of bendy? If they are still too wet take them out and let them dry more … no real way of telling what the humidity is without one of those tiny hygrometer built for the jars

I read another fourm that said the smell of it goes away after a couple days. It has like a limp lettuce smell. Is that still unusual

Hey @Stoned,

Nice run there! When you ended your grow, did you hang the buds in the Grobo with drying mode on using the support racks? Should take 3-4 days of drying before you even think of going into the jars.

Once you are curing and not drying, the smell will change over the first couple weeks.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

I hung them for 5 days

2 Likes

In the drying mode or air dry?

Drying mode

2 Likes