I can't wait to start!

Hello,

My name is Aaron in I live in AZ and I’m from Memphis, and I want to grow some cannabis! I recently got out of the military this year and have been enjoying learning about how amazing cannabis is and it’s benefits. I want to try my hand at growing since I like to break down how processes work. I want to eventually start making some THC infused mead! I hope to gain knowledge from everyone as well as provide any from my trials and errors. I look forward to growing with all of y’all!

-AO
9 Likes

This is my first too. Did you decide on what your first grow will be?

5 Likes

Welcome to the group. A lot of great info here

4 Likes

Welcome growing is very rewarding. Start to finish. You’ll have to report back on the mead thing. That’s like grog? A drink right?

3 Likes

- - - [2021-10.18]:

@Aaron_Oden,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Hi Aaron, welcome to the community. Im 3+ months into my first grow as well. Everyone here is really helpful and friendly, you’re in good hands here. I’m from New York where it just became legal to grow. Figured I’d give it a shot as well. Ive made THC infused pumpkin cheese cake, thc cartridges, tinctures, brownies, butter pretty much all of it so far but first time actually growing it. I currently have 30 days left until harvest, cant wait!

6 Likes