I bought the most expensive curing jars I could find

Just received these MyPharmJar curing jars. Curious if anyone has used them and what type of results they had. They appear to be very high quality, I’m looking forward to working with them.

5 Likes

Interesting. Seems you are really just paying for the UV blocking glass?

I keep my product in a locked safe, in a closet that never gets daylight(no windows)

So not sure I see the value here, unless you want to keep your product out in the sun?

I use the boveda packet in the safe to control humidity

4 Likes

I agree, will be keeping them in a dark closet as well so the color of the glass won’t do much for me. That said, the lid has some sort of gel material at the top and creates an incredible seal, also I can appreciate the handmade craftsmanship, they just feel sturdy if that makes sense. They did include 62% two-way boveda packs as well, are these what you typically use? Also, are you placing the packs in the jar directly or do you simply set them inside the safe to create perfect relative humidity in the atmosphere surrounding your curing jars?

1 Like

Yeah, I find it works for me to just put them in safe. Saves on the boveda packs as well.

I do like the look of those jars you have, just trying to see if any other benefits to the curing process.

2 Likes

Images of the cap, the only thing I could see adding value aside from the “Biophotonic Glass”.

3 Likes

I bought the same one! Although I only purchased one jar…guess my expectations for my first grow are low? Hopefully I’ll need a second one!

5 Likes

Haha I’m hoping I need a third :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

@SWSVIC What’s the cost on those bud?

2 Likes

I bought some 16 oz and 32 oz regular mason jars. Those Boveda packs can be quite expensive; I hope I don’t need them lol.

2 Likes

It is a cool lid!

2 Likes

US $47 Per jar :joy:

Stash jar Herb container 2 Oz (1000ml) Miron Glass curing jar Odor proof, Violet energy glass w/digital humidity/temp sensor (embedded in lid)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M5CO928/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Mpc4EbPYBBPDB

3 Likes

It comes up to 150$ CDN dollars for the lid and jar (500ml).

2 Likes

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Pretty much right!

2 Likes

Will 65% packs be ok?

1 Like

Yes I use the 69% often! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

How do you know what size pack bravdea to pick

What size or what percentage?

Yea I’m lost I just know I need them from reading ya’ll post so any advice would help I’m trying to learn but this is a lot for a beginner…I’m also looking into your curing jars cause I know I need too…

Got you, the 62% small size boveda packs seem to be most popular. These jars are pretty wild, I haven’t gotten to use mine yet but as I’m sure you read above, @Bplatinum9 loves hers.

1 Like