I am looking for a used Grobo in NC

Looking for a Grobo for sale

1 Like

See if they have any of the refurbished ones for sale. We split the $1500 between 2 of us, so $750 each. That is only the price for 2 ounces here, so after the 2nd grow if we get 2 grows of 2 ounces, should have paid for itself roughly after 6-7 months. Anything after that is savings really. :grinning:

1 Like

$750 for two OZ?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

.< $60-115 an oz here.

1 Like

About $400 for medical,$440 at the better ATC. Cheap is maybe $280 for smalls or less with shake.

1 Like

Another ATC price: $56.25/3.5g

1 Like

Yup, here in Massachusetts it costs about $350-$420 an oz. This is why I grow :wink:

3 Likes

That is why I was saying, about 2 grows in the Grobo pretty much pays it off here.

2 Likes

OMG, I would have to be a millionaire just to support my consumption…

3 Likes

Just today I paid $360 US for this.

4 Likes

All I got to say is WOW!! You guys pay alot of $$$ for bud

2 Likes

Yea! Thanks buddy! I am waiting for a refurbished machine from GROBO. I already have one (GROBO)……and looking to get another since my SEEDO finally bit the dust!

1 Like

Yeah! Thanks ….that’s what I am waiting on….Grobo doesn’t have any refurbished machines at this time. I have one already and looking for another……my SEEDO finally died!

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your seedo it’s to bad they scammed everyone that ordered one… I guess at least you received one most didn’t… Not that it really makes it better

2 Likes

That blows my mind.
We have had medical on and off for four years and recreational here for 3 years now and have never seen prices that high.
Agreed @Mpower11

Glad you all are growing at home!

4 Likes

Here in AZ 1oz ranges anywhere from $200-350 from what I’ve seen, and that’s before the insane state tax on top of it… You guys got it good in Canada lol. That’s why I really want to learn how to make and fill my own carts for vape. If I can do that, I won’t need the dispensary for ANYTHING!

1 Like

Other than rolling papers, filters, tips, extras, seeds
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So…all the cheap stuff other than seeds? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hell, tell me what you’re looking for and if I can find it local I’ll send it to you. :wink:

1 Like

Im selling grobo premium I’m in Brooklyn NYC

That is what makes Grobo such a deal as long as it works like it says. The first year, we should break even and even come out ahead a little. Every year after, only seed and nutes cost, so will be saving a lot as the Grobo is paid off kinda.

1 Like

I have one new and unused for $1800