Hygrozyme

Anyone currently using or have used Hygrozyme? Any obvious benefits? How does it play with Grobo nutes? Any potential long-term impacts on the system itself? Thanks in advance!!

Hygrozyme, Sensizym, and Cannazym all work the same way, they help break down and lift organic matter from the roots and reservoir. That means when you introduce use it to your reservoir, you may notice dramatic PH swings and PPM spikes, this is because all that organic matter that was stuck on the roots, pump, air stone, reservoir was lifted and floating around in the nutrient solution.

I would recommend using this throughout your grow at quarter to half strength. After long term use, your PH and ppm will be stabilized.

Also would recommend if first introducing enzymes, do daily top off and check your PH twice daily and rebalance it.

3 Likes

Thanks so much! I added it to a different grow and have experienced EXACTLY what you described. The PPM’s are everywhere and the PH jumped to 7. I have chelated nutes, so I’m not completely freaking out, as the plant is actually responding well, but I was certainly concerned.

Still not sure if I want to add it to the Grobo - especially since I’m in flower. Have you used in in conjunction with Hydroguard or a mycorrhizae?

1 Like

I use it with hydroguard and introduced it during early flower. Had spike occur only for a few days and it normalized after rebalancing the nutes and ph.

1 Like

Well, I’ve seen the girl you’re growing, so it certainly hasn’t hurt :slight_smile: I’m about 50% thru flower.

1 Like

I have been using this product at full strength in my tent grow so far l’m happy with it… Week 5 of Flower

I do believe at full strength it’s messes with that ph a bit

3 Likes