Humidity problem

So I’m having a humidity problem and it looks like I’m gonna need a humidifier. My humidity is at 27%, is there a way I can bro g it up with out a humidifier until tomorrow? I would like to hear some tips and tricks on what I can do to bring it up to maybe 50%.
Once again, :raised_hands: and :hugs: all around!

3 Likes

Walmart sells decent ones for cheap

3 Likes

Amazon sells many I just got mine to my humidity was 13%

3 Likes

Damn! 13% what stage are you at in your grow? I’m in my 10th day in germination. I have 2 in storage so I’m gonna go pick those up in the morning. I hear the wife, we don’t need a new one when we already have 2. Here a thought? Would changing the times in my grow to have it’s off during the hottest part of the day. Wound that stress my girl out to much? Changing the times?

1 Like

Only thoughts I had were a humidifier or air conditioner sorry

1 Like

If I could add the one thing I absolutely couldn’t have gone without are the cleaning supplies/cleaning solutions/calibration to clean and set machine and probes correctly.

3 Likes

Running a grow to take advantage of temperature or electricity cost during off-peak hours is fairly common, though it does mean there will be light at night so it can also be less stealthy.

This I’m unsure of but am also curious about now, given she’s only 10 days into germination.

3 Likes

Shell be fine

2 Likes

Well now I’m off to Walmart to get a humidifier, Mine is know where to be found and my humidity at 19% so I’m off! If any of you got recommendations on one from Walmart let me know!

Love, peace and food stamps!

1 Like

I think the one I have in my room was like 40 dollars and really meant for a single room. Nothing special. In the summer time my humidity spikes like 20 to 30 % higher so I don’t need it for half the year. Esp with 2 machines making humidity and heat

3 Likes

Here another weird question. Where should I set up the humidifier? I saw someone set there’s behind there grobo and the fan was sucking in the mist into the unit. As of now I just have it on one of my shelf’s next to my grobo. Is there a right or a wrong way to us a humidifier for your Grobo is where I’m getting at. Lol
Thanks

1 Like

You should be good on a shelf if it ups the humidity of where ya want it :+1:

If thats not enough then you can position the humidifier to blow towards the fans in the back. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It worked! My humidity is at 49%! I have the humidifier behind the j it and under the first little fan. Now I’m feeling comfortable with my grow, oh and my lil girl is too! Does anyone know the danger zone Water temp for the Res? This morning I’m at 72.4 F*

Just gotta say thank you for everyone’s pro’s tips and tricks! Fuck yea!

4 Likes

I Think most people try and shoot for 64-70ºF for water temp, now that’s an “optimal” range meaning if you are a little above that you should be fine (could try to lower the temp in the area where you have the Grobo as well).

But since you said you were going to use hydroguard :shield: :potable_water: you should run into any major issues as long as the temps don’t spike to crazy high Ex: 78ºF+ :high_brightness:

Hope that helps :+1:

4 Likes

It does help and thank you!

2 Likes

Water Temp Ranges…
18 c - 22 c Normal
65 f - 70 f Normal
72 - up. Root Rot

6.0 ph - 6.5ph Normal/Average
1.2 ec - 2.0 ec Normal/ Average

2 Likes

By any chance is there a little life hack to drop your temperature in the water In your reservoir by a couple degrees?

you can take the little 3” squared window off the back and point a fan to circulate air to the bottom

1 Like

(Tricks/Tips)
You can add a small fan in the inside.
You can drain & fill (or just add/fill ) with cold water.
You can take the back panel off like @Flyers28 suggested.
You can use a air conditioner in the room.
You can circulate a ceiling fan in the room.
You can clip 20% of bottom leaves with large fan leaves.
You can choose to buy a water chiller for stubborn /hot environments.
You can add ice to reservoir for very temporary fix.
You can add fans on top facing back of grobo to keep heat down.
Or you can run your light schedule during off peak hours to cut down on heat.
Move unit to a cooler location.

7 Likes

Dropping ice In the reservoir that won’t do anything to the roots would it? B 2 Da Dub! Thank you everyone for all your help

2 Likes