Humidity Levels

Im new to all this but what should the humidity levels be in the grobo for the seedling stage? Im growing Northern Lights Fem Reg.
Day 14.

2 Likes

Hey @Andyrmt

These numbers below should be fine. Certain times of the year in certain areas you can’t always obtain them.

5 Likes

Thanks @Azuri , Mine is in the grobo, day 14 small Seedling with 4 leaves, the lower fan is on and Grobo is reading 35% on my humidity gauge. 78* internal environment. I keep the room warm so the plant doesn’t shock. Using a separate micro mist Humidifier to raise the levels to 40%. Hopefully it can raise it somewhat. Im waiting on a separate air pump as mine died two weeks into my first grow. I am hoping when I attach the external pump the aeration will increase the humidity. Waiting on Grobo support to see if they can fix the issue. Thanks.

1 Like

I fee your pain dude but just hold tight … what I’ve kearned is that these plants are very resilient we have all had issues with our units as we are the early adopters of the grobo

3 Likes

I’m not unreasonable. I’ll give it a day or so. Happy new year man😊

So my grobo is now set up in my cat room and my gauges are at 80 degrees and 40% before it was 66 degrees and 54% humidity in the garage are those numbers better? What can I do to improve them?

2 Likes

Those numbers are good I like to run 45 percent throughout the entire grow… the degrees are perfect … humidity is within range … only thing you can do if you wanna raise humidity is maybe buy a 20 dollar room humidifier to keep it within range during the days it’s dry … I got mine from Walmart for 15 dollars and works perfectly for the grobo … all in all the cat room is a better environment than the garage

4 Likes

Chris has you covered. :+1:

3 Likes

Great. Now I have to just sit back and watch her grow. I’m trying to not be an overly handsy grow mom. You can only imagine how spoiled my 5 yr old is lol. I just care about things. I like everything to run smoothly and be happy. I mean my cats have their on room lol.

3 Likes

Understood. It’s a 1/3 of year devoted to growing a plant so you want the best results possible. Don’t fuss too much it’s a plant it does it’s own thing for the most part. Kinda of like watching paint dry.

Oh and I know about the cats ruling. :point_down:

1 Like