Humidity issues ? Maybe?

So I’ve been able to control the humidity during the day while the lights are on. I sometimes run a humidifier to accomplish this. , when it shifts the to the lights off I can’t seem to keep humidity under control. I’m in the flower stage and have read it should be between 40 and 50% but running two dehumidifiers I can’t keep it down inside . I have it in a smaller room in the closet with vent space behind it. One small humidifier on top and one large one directly in front … what do I do? Does it need to be between 40 and 50 percent at all times ? Or is that just with lights on ?

2 Likes

- - - [2021-10.12]:

@Rookie101,

Read..~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

I have not bothered with the temp or humidity much and mine is coming along nice. I really think people need to not fuss as much and you will be fine. Back in the 80’s you took dirt from your yard in a bucket, watered with the garden hose, did nothing else and got 6-8 feet grows With 4-6 inch buds. It is the younger people nowadays over complicating this so much. :rofl:

No humidifier, no dehumidifier, no nothing and my next grow will be with tap water and I bet I will still get great results.

4 Likes

Thanks for stating that lol I was feeling the same. I feel mine is coming nicely and just have a water thermometer. Seeing all these fans and lights and more seem exhausting. I’ve always grown outdoors and was worried about doing indoors but so far I’m feeling confident! Lol

3 Likes