How to make my plants taller

I am 3 days from finishing up my first grow. Strain is Abusive OG. Looks amazing super frosty and stinky. I am however disappointed in the final size of the plant. I was hoping to get a larger harvest off of my plant. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

3 Likes

3 Likes

I’m still on my first grow but I’m guessing you didn’t top your plant?

2 Likes

Topping would have been the first thing. Then extending late vegetation till the plant was a lot closer to the second fan would’ve helped as well.

2 Likes

I do not know much, but can’t you just extend the grow time. That looks nice to me and we are hoping for something similar, short and bushy. You can also clip off the big top bud and cure that then let the rest grow, you don’t really have to harvest the entire plant like many do. One topic here a guy let his grow I think 240 days, to get the results he wanted.

1 Like

Nice little Christmas tree.

The best way I found to control height is to do everything on it’s own until Late Vegetation.
There you want to extend it to the exact moment your plant reach the bottom of the second fan. Then I switch to Transition stage, followed by a drain/fill to get the new nutriments,

Transition stage is normally 2 weeks, followed by floer stage. The plant normally stop growing after the 1st week of flower stage.

The other place you might want to extend is the end of flower stage, in order to get more buds of higher quality.

Topping is also a very easy to increase your yield…
You end up with many heads instead of only a single one,

1 Like

Thank you for the advice

No I did not. I definitely want to try topping my next one after reading about it more.

@Greenbeans54,

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

• (You Can Only See :eye::eye: These If They Are Made Public):

ShareYourGrow..1~~ {#Public}:

• (Auto Recipe Does Not Have Late Veg. In It):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Super frosty. Thank you everyone for the advice and tips. I will definitely let the next one veg longer before I start the bloom.

2 Likes

Also seed was abusive og female not an auto. I read auto are tricky in the grobo.

1 Like