How often do you look?

We are on our first try, and only in the 2-3 weeks, but I keep wanting to look inside. Then when I look, I start to over worry and over think everything :grinning:

So how often do others look?

7 Likes

My first grow too.at least 2-3 times per day. I ended up putting a wireless camera in there to make it easier to scratch the itch.

I will say this: the obsession did allow me to notice an issue with the stem, come on here for advice and fight off dampening off early on. So basically I felt validated in my obsession :wink:

4 Likes

I have a grobo and two tents. I look daily at all three, sometimes multiple times a day. I find it so relaxing to sit down in front of the grobo or tents and just look over the plants, especially in flower. I have zoned out staring at a full tent for like 30 minutes, before I finally stood up.

7 Likes

I look everyday through the window, but only open the twice per week on fills :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah tent is definitely being looked at a lot more than the Grobo, right now just growing in the tent until AC is installed :slight_smile:
I have to look multiple times a day as they are drinking water currently twice a day due to smaller pots.

5 Likes

I try to only look 1x a day. I pop it open a few seconds to look, feel the top of the pod, every few days check the water level.

1 Like

- - - [2021-08.26]:

Aug 26, 9:34 AM

@TheDogMan,

• (I Have To Be Careful, -Because- Mine Is The Solid Door, -And- It’s Not On When My Husbands [GlassDoor] Is): (They Sit “[SideBySide] :v::v: [#SideByEach]”): (Both Doors Are Unlocked For Our Convenience): (After Looking At My Husbands, I Have [Ooops] Cracked Mine Open For A Second, To See The Light [Ooops] Off bulb..1~~): (#NoHarmNoFowl): (I Usually Am Busy, -Or- [:zzz:] -So- [WhenEver] I Get The “[Itch]”): {:wink:}:

Scratching-an-itch

~~~

- - - [2021-12.22]:

@bluegro,

• (Be Mindful Of When Your Lights Are On In The Day):

• (Light Leakage Would Play A Role In Warning You On The Unit Being Awake_ bulb..~~, -Or- Asleep_ bulb..1~~):

• [‘light leak’]: {:mag:}:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

I look at mine probably 3-4 times a day
I have a solid and in the midst of the grow I trim it lightly every other day. The lighting is so good you shouldn’t ha e to worry about shock from opening up!

2 Likes