How much are you guys getting from your grobo?

I just finished my first grow and had some self-inflicted issues along the way (used the wrong recipe) but still ended up with an ounce or so once everything had dried (and it’s lovely!) but am curious what you guys expect per grow?

Obviously, this would depend on the seeds used, etc, I am just trying to get an idea if I should be expecting an ounce each time or if there’s a chance I can expect more, once I start using the right seeds/recipe :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks!

3 Likes

When you find the golden spot for your plant and the size of the machine, I would expect you to harvest 50-75g every plant.

4 Likes

awesome, thanks! That’s around what I was hoping to get, some work to do on my side :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All you need to achieve that is the seed, proper shape and height. Everything else is not required.

4 Likes

Proper shape and height as in trimming and good care?

2 Likes

Proper shape when growing to maximize space and access to the light.
And yes that is a combination of trimming, LST and topping.
Heres my newest example. I just extended her late veg a bit. I know this strain as i have another in a tent. The one in the tent is a month ahead and isnt stretching which means this one needs some more time in that stage to get where to want her. Once in transition shell do the rest and ill just be on fan leaf duty
Example below. Gorilla glue

3 Likes

End product of that shape.

Wappa indica

This was headband sativa

8 Likes