How many plants to a reservoir?

Those plants are in close proximity to each other so you need to worry about even height big time. Once one plant starts to overshadow the other it’s all down hill and fast. Can I assume the sides of that box are metal? Maybe get some magnetic hooks and look into supercropping. You can pull and hold those branches all over the place. You can bend down tall plants significantly to have at the same height as small plants. So much you can do.

4 Likes

Hey man I appreciate that! And yes the box is metal. But I made the outer skin of aluminum and the inner structure was originally steel. So I was thinking of using that with magnetic hooks so I could use a ScrOG like you had mentioned. And you gave me a idea about the taller plant over shadowing the smaller plant. So down that rabbit hole I go :laughing:. And I will try to super crop 1 to make sure it’s correct. I have a habit of going overboard. Lol.

4 Likes

Good luck :fist_right:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna need it, lots of it :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Well I did the super crop. Will let you know in a few days how she’s doing. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

If I ever to super crop I would only do the the photo plants not the autos

3 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna let the autos go wild in the grobo. Now can I defoliate autos? Wasn’t sure so I figured I ask.

2 Likes

Some people do some don’t with autos. If I had to guess I think most don’t.

I really don’t grow autos myself I feel someone’s else’s would be better suited to offer a opinion on auto training.

Sorry I know that isn’t the answer your looking.

2 Likes

Nah man all good! I don’t mind learning by error. Only way to learn ya know :+1::+1:

2 Likes