How long does nutrients last

how long do the nurtients last, im not even at day 10 of germination and bottle 2 is a quater done already is that normal or is it cus my water wasnt right, i used distilled

1 Like

Distilled water means bottles 1 and 2 usually last 2 grows.
Either something is wrong or your water isnt distilled. Bottles 1 and 2 control ph so your water is your likely source, however it could be your sensors or your unit. Opena ticket and theyll walk you through anything out of ordinary

2 Likes

idk how to open a ticket

1 Like

Email support@grobo.io

1 Like

ok thx, was i suppose to calibrate before i used it, i thought it came calibrated if not should i do that right away

It usually comes calibrated so not to worry there. But as a potential issue you can check it under maintenance

1 Like

i checked it, and it said to calibrate it, i just did it and it said its good to go, ill keep you updated tho on how it goes, thank you for the help

4 Likes

Thats one potential problem eliminated then.

2 Likes

More than likely was a pH probe issue. It seems like a good amount of the Grobos in the past 2 months have not had a properly calibrated pH probe upon arrival. Mine included.

Good catch @Anthony_Valenti because your plant would have noticed it eventually here.

5 Likes

Four to five months imo is too long. But they pay stephen for that so i cant argue
But manufacturer setup should be happening i suspect

2 Likes

I had to calibrate my probes too for my first grow.

3 Likes

thanks man, im glad i caught it when i did, this is my first grow so im still new to doing a lot of this stuff, i have grown a plant in the past but nothing with tech like this, i was doing old school growing lol, so im not use to having to check levels and all that stuff, but it truly is super fun, i hope to one day be a grower for a shop, its my dream

3 Likes