How does she look?

She keeps growing taller and taller but the bud sites are not developing. Suggestions or ideas are much appreciated!

Flower Day 74/84
Indica Auto Flower

2 Likes

That far into flower and no buds? Are you sure this is an auto? How many total days of the grow? I’m assuming you’re running an auto recipe and if this is a photo, you will NEVER get buds. I’m guessing it’s photo as I don’t even see any pistils yet.

1 Like

Total Grow is 112 Days.
Supposed to be an auto
I purchased from True North Seeds

Suggestions if this isn’t an auto?

Did you notice any MAJOR stretch at some point or was she just slowly growing taller?

1 Like

Had a boost 4 weeks ago. She blew up about 12 inches overall in two weeks.

1 Like

I would check the True North website to get a description for “seed to harvest” time. That’s a big stretch but autos don’t usually take as long as photos. My only other option would be to switch to a Generic Indica photo recipe or your strain as a photo and advance to transition. Should start seeing pistils within a week or two, but if it is a photo…prepare for a stretch and have a plan to keep the tops away from the light.

There was another user a little while back with this issue but can’t remember who or where the post was.

1 Like

can you post a photo of the seeds you bought?

3 Likes

Seedsman, not true north…

4 Likes

Thinking to myself now “wow Tyler, wouldn’t that have been a simple question to ask?” :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Ignore my recipe switch suggestion :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Can you send me an email to support@grobo.io with your registered unit email address. I will double-check your recipe to your unit and reply via the support ticket. We’ll make sure everything looks good!

3 Likes

@Samster903,

…

…

• (#KeepUsPosted): (#SupportHasYouCovered): {:crossed_fingers:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Still growing like crazy. I had to top her again due to all branches touching the lights.

She is on Day 127 and still in “Flower” running the current grow

re

cipe.

2 Likes

Hey Todd, I am concerned that I have something other than an AUTO growing. Any suggestions?

1 Like

throw me an email at support@grobo.io

1 Like

Might not be the best strain for the unit, digging in a bit on your strain.

I don’t know a lot, but is it a male? Pretty big with not a single bud.

1 Like

Not a male, but she is an auto. And she doesn’t go by any schedule we have for her, she is 100% doing her own thing on her own time.
This is why we recommend photoperiod seeds @TheDogMan because we get to control her stages.

I’ll order the right seeds for the next crop…
Any suggestions for this one? I put netting to keep the growth from hitting the lights after this trim. I think it’s going to bush out like crazy and I don’t think trimming is helping much???

1 Like