How do you know?

How goes it growers!?

How do you know if your Grobo need to be topped off with water? Will grobo send a notification?
Day16 for my girl. Temp and humidity is a little low so I’m gonna bring that up a bit. So here’s my girl. Now that brown stuff is the Recharge. I :thinking: . There no smell to them. Any advice would be great. Thanks

2 Likes

I am only on my second grow but Grobo has always told me when to Top off. Your coco pad looks moist from here. I have not use any thing besides what Grobo uses so I don’t know about the effects of recharge only that some here had ph issues and others swear by it.

3 Likes

Are you adding something that’s making that brown film on the nute tube holder? Nvm I passed the recharge. I feel like the people using recharge is throwing off their ph.

2 Likes

I found this On google. The next day after I added the recharge I notice my girl was looking depressed and shit, so I switch out her water and than she perked up a little after that. Here she is yesterday

3 Likes

@BigPapa1,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

(Notifications come for us): (Drain/Fill once per week and Top-up also once a week): (Top-up twice a week if your plant is Large and/or Environment is Warm and Dry):

--

3 Likes

Great article Silver! :eyes::seedling::+1:

2 Likes