How do I fix this

After my Grobo was leaking for over a week and the screws naturally stripped in the door to try and take the side panel off, these wires naturally snapped off of the module to fill it I’m guessing? How do I fix this

2 Likes

Depending on how far back into the hose the wire snapped off, you may be able to peel the hose back to expose the wire and wrap it around the p1 connection but I would get a professional opinion on this one first, or at least someone who has had success doing this.
I know customer service may still be out for the holidays so if your waiting on a ticket message some of the champions to see if they have instructions. Don’t forget to cut the power off when attempting, safety first!
Maybe ask @Rich

1 Like

Haha what ticket and what customer service? It will be Stephen eventually responding to this post in a few weeks with a new charge for me to pay plus shipping. Search my first post, it’s amazing that I was even able to get this unit to function properly after months of trying to get it to work. To think I actually have a living plant against all odds in “late veg”… of course continuing to have to add water and now losing the ability to drain or fill this correctly should definitely help… me to use more nutrients on a failed grow so I can keep buying nutrients to hear better luck next time :v::v::+1::+1:

2 Likes

@Just_Lene_N_Grow,

Wires are quite fragile:

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:
https://support.grobo.io

--

((#SheIsLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley: For all that she had gone through:

--

Bplatinum9

[#ChampionToMe] :clap:

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

--