How can i tell the proper depth of coco pod if i cant see it?

No worries! I respect your experiences as well! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

I finally see growth on the 5th try. You can see how raised the coco pod is and it’s falling apart, but there is LIFE!

3 Likes

Why do you have your pod so high up and not flush as Grobo recommends?

4 drowned seeds failures. The pod was obviously getting too wet at the early stage and drowning the seed. No one else seems to have this issue, that I can find on the site.

Have you sent in a ticket to get your water sensors checked?
Maybe you can try and take my suggestion of starting your next grow with allgrowers step by step so we can watch from the very begining from cleaning, sanitizing, coco pod prep, seed placement, calibration, and water fill through germination to early veg so we can catch everything.
Were still here for you though so if you have a question about the grow you already started please let us know.

3 Likes

I didn’t know how to reach out other than this site. That’s why is was posted under support. I truly expected a response from the Grobo team. The community has been great, but I have to say that I’m disappointed in the official ‘team’. Based on lack of any question answering, I requested a refund - after the 4th dead seed ($100 in losses) in frustration. The response was short and robotic - including a quote for a $150 shipping container and a $500 restocking fee (not that I should be surprised by a company that justifies a $15 shipping cost for any order). LUDICRIOUS. NO mention of testing level sensors or any modicum of empathy.

So I haven’t decided to just cut my losses at this point or not, while it’s still returnable, even tho it wouldn’t drain last I tried, before planting this last seed for shits and giggles.

I empathize with you and was not aware of your struggles to get results, have you talked with @Stephen about this issue?
He is usually really good at getting to the bottom of difficult issues.
I hope that you will speak with him before you make your final decision and no matter what you decide we at allgrowers welcome you to stick around and were sorry that you have had these exoeriences!

2 Likes

His response was to try different heights based on coco wetness. and he quoted me refund info. sigh

This girl is starting to look good, so maybe I found the sweet spot. I’ve ignored the last couple of messages to add water.

3 Likes

When the plant gets bigger you will need to add more water but for now it will be fine!

2 Likes

Just did the first water change. The pumps actually worked!!. Can’t drown her at this point, no?

2 Likes