Hooray!

After 3 failed attempts, I finally have a sprout! First grow in a Grobo, so after 3 dud seeds my excitement over this project had diminished significantly. 5 pack of Northern Lights seeds I got locally at a head shop. This attempt I used Tweed Bakerstreet obtained from AGLC. I could not find specific recipe, so I’m using the generic indica.

5 Likes

You can send a support ticket for the recipe it might be in there database also congratulations now that you have life keep that door shut!!! :joy: trust you’ll thank me :facepunch:t4::sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’re gonna want to gently remove that seed hat, otherwise she won’t grow and will eventually just die!!! Do it soon. Tweezers to gently remove and she’ll be a happy girl :+1::v:

2 Likes

And also that dead veg matter on your coco pod

1 Like

@dog_break,

((#NewLifeHooray))… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Success!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations shes on her way.

1 Like

First waterchange complete. I’ll be leaving on vacation for 8 days which will be right in the middle of the next scheduled water change… thoughts on what should be done?? Early or late?? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Also removed seed shell.

1 Like

I just came back from a 7 day trip. It was 3 days after my water change everything was fine.

1 Like

Hey @Alex is there a sticker on the side of where you put your coco pod into? If not I would push it up a bit until it’s flush with the lid. And if you have a sticker you need to push it down a bit.

I would just top of the water a bit more, but not a lot. If it’s like a day or two might not need to worry

There are no stickers on mine. Nor in the tank for upper/lower fill lines. The number of people who had adjusted the coco pod; from the current YouTube vids out there, made me think it should have been down a bit. But it’s growing!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip on the water!!

2 Likes

The older versions of grobo had a sticker. The newer ones do not. In the newer versions they should be flush with the lid.

2 Likes

Yeah then I would push it up flush @Alex. You don’t want the coco pod too wet at this stage

2 Likes

@dog_break
I am currently growing the same strain. I used the OG KUSH recipe as recommended by @Stephen when i started it out. I’m on day 47 right now.

1 Like

@Alex,

This little One shouldn’t drink down a lot of water like the later stages, but if it is dry in your home maybe evaporation might happen… We don’t want the coco pod to sit in the water, you may put a little more in the tank before you leave on your trip… We just don’t want to water-log this small one… :wink:

@Alex,

((#ItIsItIsAlive))… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Coco pod is moved back and I’ll have an eye on the water level before I go. Till then it’s smooth sailin.

2 Likes