Help!

Plant doing something wired leaves turning yellow

1 Like

Are any of your bottles empty?

1 Like

You in flower or veg?

Cal/mag deficiency most likely due to pH off unless bottle #5 is not dispensing. Support ticket time. :+1:

3 Likes

Veg stage

1 Like

Oops forgot to mention not in Grobo

2 Likes

Yea he does have some chlorosis… going on … I’d say the ph is off so it’s causing that cal/mag that or it’s far along

2 Likes

Do a flush and check the run-off water. I still think it’s pH to low imo goes in at what you set it depending on your medium some have pH adjusters and bring it down.

2 Likes

You guys were on point ph was 6.4 got it back down to 5.8 I use the autopot system so it bottom feeds my plants it reacts pretty quickly when I make any adjustments @Azuri @chris_barfield you mofos rock :guitar:

4 Likes

Yep that ph causing lockouts glad you caught it

2 Likes

Me?!?! You guys all the way

2 Likes

Have you checked ppm just to be safe I saw some burnt tips that could also be making that lockout worst

2 Likes

Every time I do nutes I do 50% or less I will look for my meter and get back to you with what it says on the parts per million

2 Likes

You should be ph’in Your autopot res water at least 3 times a week. Also ec/ppm to make sure your nute solution isn’t too strong. If you don’t do this you will be dealing with the same issue throughout your grow!! And if you get one of these:

You can suction cup it to the side of the res and it will keep the nutes mixed evenly and you will not have this issue again :+1::v:

3 Likes

I would drop to 1/4 strength until she recovers then slowly get back up … man I used to really burnt tips like that when I didn’t mix my nutrients in the right order all my nutes were clashing lol

2 Likes

392 ppm

What is that device?

Couldn’t I just add water atm it’s about 10 gallons I’m the res and I have a herniated disc :sweat_smile:

It’s just basically an underwear fan to keep nutes evenly mixed :+1::v:

1 Like

Ooooo I like where can I find?!