From having five healthy plants one day to one somewhat healthy plant the next, I have no idea what happened or what to do about it. Many of the main stems simply died with 100% loss of the leaves. Any ideas on what happened and how to recover as much as possible?
You will have to do a process of elimination to see if you can figure it out.
- If it was a watering issue the leaves would have turned yellow before dropping off.
- did you check for bugs?
- any small animals have access?
- are you using supersoil or potting mix?
- make a list of what amensments you have been using and post.
- is your plant relying on lights or just sun exposure?
- whats left on the plant doesnt look to be suffering from high rh issues.
- is this a photoperiod or auto?
I’m not the best at soil grows yet but I’m thinking you may be dealing with a ph issue.
Check this link to see if you can pin point any ph issues.