HELP! My lights keep turning off [RESOLVED]

So I am into day 4 of flower and my Grobo lights aren’t staying on. I’ve unplugged her and plugged her back in and that helped for like 20 mins and then the lights turned off again. I shifted her lighting schedule just to make sure she would turn on and she did and then 20 mins later the lights go off… anyone else have a similar issue? I would hate to lose my plant!

1 Like

open a ticket. If they overheat they shut off.
If your unit is new it might be under warranty

4 Likes

I’m going through the Grobo app and not seeing where you open up a ticket?

1 Like

Email support@grobo.io

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo Thanks!

1 Like

I see you @BlueberryBongs,

We’ve responded via support, that should help you out, better now?

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

@Stephen I did all the function checks that were recommend I don’t see the metal fan turning above the carbon filter. It feels like there is air flow behind the vent in the back. But these lights just won’t stay on…the inside of the box is now at 68. But the lights only stay on for like 4 mins tops. It’s in a nice and cool room so not really sure what’s going on?

1 Like

@BlueberryBongs,

• (Reply To Support On Your Open Ticket Until They Resolve This Issue With You):

• (I’ll Be Watching :eye::eye: For Your “[Resolve]” Comments): {:wink:}:

- - -

@BlueberryBongs,

• (On The Path To Success): (#AnotherHappyCustomer):

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Update: So Grobo Support is amazing! I cannot thank them enough! I put my ticket in 5 days ago. With their assistance and timely communication, we were able to identify the problem quickly and efficiently. Honestly I couldn’t believe it, within 3 days of opening the ticket, Grobo had replacement parts in my hands with step by step instructions on how to install the malfunctioning Cross Flow Fan. They even sent latex gloves with the parts so you don’t damage your circuit board with oils from your hands! Their attention to detail and prompt communication makes this worth every penny. My Grobo is working perfectly again and my baby is finally starting to Bud! The Grobo Community and Support Staff makes growing a lot more fun even for experienced growers!

8 Likes

Glad to hear. Looking good

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo Thanks!

1 Like