Help me [RESOLVED]

Hey @greenman, from what I understand, the system will do this atomatically after flowering stage ends for ten days then its up to you as to when to hit the “end grow” button. If you already did, it may be too late, but send a ticket to support.grobo.io and they can put you back to where you were so you can go into flush mode.

1 Like

@Dew, thanks. Ticket in. Just thought someone might know if I could do anything before the Grobo crew comes back to work. Worst is, the plant get some more shuteye. Thanks.

3 Likes

@greenman,
--
I wish the #GroboTeam would implement this into the Maintenance (#Dropdownwindow)… Give us the notice to start the flush instead of it doing it automatically… :wink::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

@SilverGrobo, I agree. I was at last day of flower. I have a time limit approaching (trip) and want a proper flush and time to dry then cure before leaving. By trying to start flush by using “End Grow”, I have lost ability to continue that Grow Journal. Now Grobo has me up and flushing again. Good. Now this confuses me. I preformed a Drain & Fill for the flush. Never have I used so many nutrients in my grow. I thought a flush would be almost straight water to flush out the nutrients. Open to comments - @Stephen ? Again, I am the user that needs Grobo Growing for Dummies. But Grobo has got me this far.

5 Likes

This got me thinking and I found an answer to one of my questions at least. Does grobo flush cannabis? - #2 by Stephen - Advanced Growing - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more May help!

1 Like

Hey @Stephen, a question, does this mean the last drain/fill the system will not dispense nutes? It wouldn’t really affect the plant if you choose to keep it going say a couple more weeks?

1 Like

@greenman,
Flush” happens automatically on the plant, and “Flush” is not supposed to give you any of the “Bottles” at all… “End Grow” is only supposed to be clicked when you are finished with the “Flush”… I’m sorry for your rush to get to a (trip) and finish your plant… It really does need a proper “flush”… I would put empty bottles under the nutrient hoses so no nutrients get into your (drain/fill) so you will be in flush (or no bottles at all under your hoses)…

For your “Grow Journal” you should still be able to add photos to it… We are on our 2nd plant and I was able to access our prior grow…

You are too funny… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl:

:wink::groboone::green_thumb::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Dew,

StephenGrobo Team - Horticulturalist

Jul 13

Hi chris_barfield,

Wonder no more! Each cannabis recipe has a ** 10-day flush** at the end of the recipe. This helps deliver the best flowers possible. Great question.

Best,
Stephen

chris_barfieldChampion

Aug 1

@SterlingNico a flush is at the end of flowering stage right before you harvest. Basically, the Grobo will feed only water to plant no nutrients to allow all the nutrients built up in the plant get used by the plant to ensure the best tasting and healthiest cannabis To consume.

SilverGroboChampion

Oct 12

--
TheMoreYouKnow…–.jpg990x982 43.8 KB

:green_thumb::green_thumb::green_thumb::green_thumb:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Noisy Grobo

:wink:

1 Like

I agree!!!

1 Like

Hey want I give me some pointers on how to keep my plant that small? I’m battling the light on my purple kush rn got about 3 days then my flush but I am asking for my next grow. Last grow only topped once by mistake think ya can help me out?

@Jeremy_Wright,

• (Sometimes It Is The Strain [:dna:] That Does The Small Growing): (Tying The Branches Down -And- Manipulating Where The Colas Sit Away From The Light Is Your Best Defense On Light [:bulb:] Burning [:fallen_leaf:]):

• (This Is Our BlueBerry Grow):

• (This Is Our AcapulcoGold Grow):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Hi just bought a grobo from someone having problems can someone help

What seems to be the problem?

If you look at the date of my posts, it was back in 2018. Why the emails now? I haven’t had a grow since.
Bob

1 Like

Bought a grobo from someone and now they want me to pay 79 to diagnose to use it is this correct

Sorry I can’t answer that I bought mine from grobo maybe someone else can weigh in on this

@Gary_Payton - This is a very old topic unrelated to the issue you are posting about.

It’s best to create a new forum topic for your issue. To help you out and answer your question, yes you should get the

Or the one with a fresh pH probe which is recommended and a good package price too!

5 Likes