Help , is my plant dying?

How does the roots look?

3 Likes

Should I extend late veg?

2 Likes

Do your roots smell and feel slimy at all…?

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem slimy to me, and i mean, the roots just have an earthy smell. I’m sure that’s normal tho

2 Likes

What’s your temps and humidity like?

2 Likes

Where do I find that at?

Oh - you would have had to add a temp/humidity gauge into the box. And a thermometer into the water. Most do this so they can keep track of these things as it helps troubleshoot when things arise.

What kind of water are you using?

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve been using distilled water , I will definitely get one of those and check up on the temperature and see if that’s the problem. What are the correct temps ?

2 Likes

One of my favorite guides is if you are comfortable then your plant is as well. But since everyone is different, below are some general ranges that I found on these forums to be very helpful.

The target levels for your grow depends on what stage you’re in.

Germination & Seedlings

Humidity 65-70

Temperatures 68-77

Vegetation

Humidity 40-70

Temperatures 71-82

Flowering Period

Humidity 35-50

Temperatures 68-78

Late Flowering

Humidity 30-40

Temperatures 64-75

3 Likes

The next question folks are going to ask are how do your nutrient bottles look and have you calibrated recently…? It’ll help if you can’t post a pic of your nutrient bottles for sure. Do you clean your sensors?

To be honest, something is going on and this additional info will help.

And when all else fails you can always put in a support ticket and have them take a look on their end as well. Grobo support is top notch and always willing to get you on track!

3 Likes

can’t tell from the pic if your bubbler is working. do you have lots of bubbles in the res?

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing those photos @PaulyD
Please send in an email to support@grobo.io as I would like to look at your unit data. We can definitely dig in and help.

2 Likes

The roots look dark. They should be white. If temp is to high I would recommend using hydroguard. If temps are correct you have another issue.

1 Like

Yes my bubbler is working, the only thing I could think of the problem being is the water temperature? Idk what else it could be. Just got hone from work and she looks even more sad ): I don’t think she’s gonna make it.

1 Like

Looks good :+1:

@PaulyD,

• (You Can Save Her With Cleaning Those Roots, -And- Lifting Your Pod): (-Plus- A Little More :sparkling_heart:):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

My recommendation would be to sterilize the system and clean the roots with hydrogen peroxide.
I would continue to run a sterile system until the roots got back to right and you see new white root growth. Then you can switch back to normal feeding schedule and not run sterilized.

2 Likes