Hello I’m Rob

Hi everyone. This is my seed in my Grobo after 6 days. Love my Grobo and the service I receive. I am very new at this and have no idea what I am doing but what ever I am doing seams to be working.

4 Likes

Now that you see the little root try not to open it up anymore unless you need to :). Roots hate light

Looking great though, what’re you growing?! I have some master kush flowering at the moment, exciting times!

2 Likes

I am trying sour Diesel. And thanks for the advice. I will keep it closed from now on.

3 Likes

Nice can’t go wrong with S.D.

We’re all here to help if you have questions in the future. I’ve learned a lot, I’m sure you will too :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hey I could be wrong but I noticed that your cover doesn’t appear to have a sticker indicating to put the coco pod that low. If i’m wrong disregard but if there isn’t a sticker you have the same cover as me and your coco pod should be flush with the top of the cover.

Your little seedling looks great btw!

5 Likes

Damn good eye @Stephane. I believe you’re right though

3 Likes

@Rawpwr420,

:wink:

Should I try and push it up so that it is level with the top? Or will I injure the plant? Thanks

3 Likes

@Rawpwr420,

:wink:

2 Likes

Yeah @Rawpwr420 push it up. Better to do it now while you don’t have any roots coming out the sides.

1 Like