Head Count for broken Pump/Aerator

1.Just curious how many of us had broken air pumps or aerator with their Grobo
2.Anyone had issues with broken air pumps from new units in the previous month
3. How did Grobo resolved the issue?
*This is just a headcount. Im curious how many units were sent out with this issue and how many units have continued to be sent out with this problem.

My pump has been broken since 2018 and my replacement pump sent from Grobo was from Amazon. So far no permanent fix has been in place.

*and yes i have been contact with support… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

2 Likes

3 times in a row on the same unit. One of them new out of the box and twice in the other unit

4 Likes

Once my first one shit the bed I went with an external, and haven’t looked back. No probs since

4 Likes

Wow!! Umm I guess I shouldn’t be complaining then! Jesus Christ. U have persistent sir. I would have given up a long time ago

3 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t2:
Although, I did receive a permanent replacement that was easy to install…

5 Likes

i got my unit last week, and I haven’t even opened the box yet, cuz I’m getting ready to go on vacation and I have nobody I would trust do a simple water change… so what kinda of other issues have people had? I hear people say they have had problems with connecting to Wi-Fi? Air stone… but also I see people still growing looking like they are growing the dopest dope they’ll ever smoke!

4 Likes

Hi all

Just started the third grow in this unit. Maybe I’ve been lucky, but I’ve never had an issue with the air pump or stone.

4 Likes

My best cannabis still comes from my tent grows. And I get waay more product. I’ll stick with optimizing my tent from here on out and just use the box as supplemental meds :joy::joy::+1::v:

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat. Between using tents and a space bucket I’m getting much better yields. If I had it to do over, I’d probably pass on a Grobo. But since I have it I might as well get a small plant out of it now and then.

1 Like

My idea, was frankly, to learn more about hydroponics. I’ve been growing in soil for some time and I just wanted to learn more and understand the hype. The box helped me understand hydro better, but at an extreme price, the hype, not so much. However, I’ve og’s who swear by it and some of those cats were the same who got me started. Rest are dead, point is, that’s the better iteration, if you can get it right for you. And the right for YOU is what really counts when learning a new branch of a craft you’ve perfected over many years, and with great guidance!! :+1::v:

4 Likes

And man, I LOVE THIS PLANT :joy::joy::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire::fire::fire::100:

3 Likes

I totally agree bud. I’m starting the machine again but I’m going to dose all my nutrients /ph myself. I’m getting the blue lab guardian to monitor the environment. It’s going to be fun! I’ll post my grow on here. Gonna turn lemons into lemonade :love_you_gesture:t2:

5 Likes

That what I’m diggin!

Would be great if they would open this up software wise - A DIY option as you are doing- would expand user base

1 Like

Hi All,

This is a known issue and the product team is working to finding the root cause of the problem with an appropriate solution. I apologize for the failures that any of you might have experienced in the field. When selecting new hardware we do everything we can to test these devices to make sure they work. Sometimes things happen that our growers help us discover, while other times our suppliers change things internally to save a buck or two without telling us.

If you do experience air pump issues please reach out to support and we’ll be happy to help

Thanks for your patience,

Chris.

5 Likes

Can you please offer an extended warranty on this part and/or a recall? I didn’t buy the extended warranty now I wished I would have with as many people who have had problems.

1 Like

Hey @omacoder,

if problems occur reach out and we’ll support you however we can, regardless if you have warranty or not as we know that this part is an issue

Best,

Chris.

8 Likes

My air pump is really week, I have very Bubbles coming from the air stone. Sent a video and was told it’s fine as long as a couple bubbles break the top of water. I feel like it’s not enough so I went to the pet and brought another air pump and stone. Looks great now.

5 Likes

Hi @Chef,

In that case we made the decision that the air pump worked and did not need a replacement. If you find that your air pump no longer creates bubbles please write back to customer support. If you’re noticing that your bubbles in your tank are getting weaker over time ensure that you are properly cleaning your tank and airstone between grows:

Best,

Chris.

2 Likes