Havent received my grobo

Hello, I ordered multiple items from your store including the grobo premium and I received everything but my grobo. I am worried to where my grobo is please help me. Order #5761

3 Likes

Hey @CaptainMac,

Welcome to the community, looking forward to getting you growing! The unit does ship separately from all of the consumables, so you will get two separate deliveries if you ordered extra stuff from the store. You can shoot me an email to support@grobo.io and we can check on this specific order for you.

Once your unit ships, you will get a separate email that includes your UPS tracking number.

Cheers,
Stephen

6 Likes

Thanks again for the help and especially the call and being able to talk to you was awesome. As someone who suffers from seizures due to epilepsy I can’t wait to start my growing journey. Thank you and everyone from grobo I deeply appreciate what you’ll are doing I really do.

5 Likes

Welcome! :facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

@Stephen will take good care of you! :wink:

5 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

I wouldn’t stress about it, I got my nutes and additional orders a few days before as well. The Grobo team is on top of things, do keep in my mind that with COVID-19, deliveries are always late or delayed. I feel you though, exciting times! :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

@CaptainMac Same situation when I received mine 11 days ago…don’t worry it’s coming just make sure you check the cosmetics of machine thoroughly before plugging up

2 Likes

Yea Stephen told me the date it should be coming in. The grobo team and community is really helpful. Thanks everyone :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

@Stephen is the bomb!

5 Likes

Hey @Stephen thanks for the help I got my grobo today and I’m already starting my growing journey. The unit was it perfect condition and is working great thanks so much man. :love_you_gesture::laughing::love_you_gesture::joy:

7 Likes

Hey @CaptainMac,

Awesome news, it’s an exciting journey! Let us know if you have any questions along the way.

Thanks @VermontGrobo, lol…

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes