Has anyone used one of these Therm/hygro?

Has anyone used one of these? If so, how do you like it? Thanks

1 Like

I think @James, has something similar from amazon if I’m not mistaken, maybe he can answer your question. I couldn’t find the post but his looks like this: Amazon Sign-In

1 Like

The sensor pushes are good only thing that I wish it could do was control the environment as well as show what it is … but they do work and are good

2 Likes

I had that sensorpush and didn’t care for the quality of readings. It was returned. I base my comparisons off very expensive industrial equipment (A/C, sensors, sensaphone ect ect) in multiple datacenters. The sensorpush was junk imo. Could have been the unit sent to me was used or defective, but even after adjusting temps it was 5-6 degrees off within minutes - several degrees outside of the +3/-3 of true temps. Also note, that it only provided real-time readings when within range of via Bluetooth. It’s not truly wireless monitoring without the help of additional devices.

I ended up with a cheapo amazon unit to view via IP camera and this device Govee which was surprisingly very close to accurate and allowed for remote readings while I was at Disney a few weeks ago. The current listed price is higher than I paid for it so perhaps wait for it to go back on sale. My purchase price was 49$. Once configured on Bluetooth I was able to utilize readings at 10 minutes intervals over WiFi. While within range (about twenty yards) of the device you can get real-time readings and or push updates at whatever intervals you desire.

I’m currently about 70 miles away from my tent

Humidity is low right now :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick and helpful responses guys!

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9,

((#SignInHere))::laughing:

--

Summary

--

:rofl:

--

--

@Rx-78-2,

Therm/hygro

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

--

:wink:

2 Likes

Do you have a link to the cheapo camera? :grin:

1 Like

@Stephen how close are we to getting access to this data? I’d rather not purchase redundant sensors if the box already has the data and we will have access soon.

4 Likes