HARVESTED - Lamb's Bread Auto

Awesome deal. Keep pushing.

2 Likes

Nice stuff man! That’s awesome!

Got any updated pics of the buds? I’m curious to see how dense they actually ended up after trim and dry

3 Likes

Congrats! I am interested in growing some auto seeds in the future.

2 Likes

Nice turn out man looks so good! Enjoy!

2 Likes

@miami5th did you do any fan leaf removal or defoliation at the bottom of this plant? (Lollipopping) I know a lot of sources online say that it’s not a good idea with autoflowers… but they also say that defoliation isn’t good but I trusted your advice and I think that my girl is doing just fine and didn’t skip a beat honestly.

I can’t see any pics of the lower half of the plant except for one which isn’t a great view, but it looks like you let the popcorn down there.

Kinda just wondering about removing my two lowest fan leaves at the very least tomorrow morning to try to free up some space and air flow down there. Don’t really wanna kill any bud sites… just wondering what you did with this one, cuz your buds definitely looked pretty nice by the end!

1 Like

Yeah with this Lamb’s Bread I didn’t trim much like lollipopping. Before she hit flower I was trimming the big fan leaves. I wish I had trimmed more of the fan leaves and more undergrowth.

Now on AK-47 auto I did lollipop that and trimmed almost everything below the 2nd fan. That one still grew like crazy and I wish I had trimmed more earlier.

1 Like

Interesting… so you think the AK47 didn’t mind it much? My plant is an AK47 offspring.

Honestly since the defoliation yesterday I did with the big fans the canopy is already bushed up a bunch…

I’m trying to get my humidity levels under control. Small humidifier didn’t do a damn thing; returning that to Amazon and have a larger one on the way. I know that clearing out the bottom stuff can help with air flow and lower humidity as you defoliate in general, almost like a high risk situation but could be even worse if I can’t combat the humidity in the next 3 weeks

Yeah I wish I had trimmed more but it was my first grow and everyone else was saying to just let auto do their thing or to cautiously low stress train like trimming.

I did use those green tie downs to spread out the main side branches and that seemed to really help on Lamb’s Bread. I wish I had done it earlier with AK-47.

Yeah the humidity can be challenging. I recommend this VacPlus unit. The larger 50 pint one. I have both and the larger smart unit is way better. Also I had put my grobo in a tent so I could control the temp + rh% + smell more. What size room is the Grobo in?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0816SXSG8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Well, the room is probably 200-210 square feet give or take.

This is the one I ordered:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081RG8JYR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like