Harvested Dos Si Dos

Damn looking nice! I’ve seen Do-Si-Dos in final harvest form and the buds grow like that along the stems :slight_smile: The good thing is, almost all of those buds will be a nice dense nug!

Looks awesome :slight_smile:

Those are gelatoseeds right? I saw your recommendation from them on another post and bought myself some Blue Dream CBD Kush and Candy Cane Auto seeds from there.

1 Like

A real interesting comparison given that I planted Grobo much earlier…

Yes they are from gelatoseeds! That’s all I’ve ever used. Never had any problems…

Nice :slight_smile: Thanks for the recommendation.

The Do-Si-Dos looks really accurate and the genetics of that plant is very tall so it looks the way it should.

I am hoping the same will go for my seeds. They had told me that they couldn’t disclose breeder, but that my Blue Dream CBD were also sold on a reputable seed bank… Not sure what that means, but hey, I see your seeds are working pretty nicely.

I kinda just trust my instincts on the recommendations from you guys on here. I probably could have shopped around for awhile… Hopefully they work out for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another grower contacted that place and had a similar issue and suggested it gave him a red flag! I don’t know :man_shrugging: they seem to work…I’ve only been growing for a year and to date, which includes Grobo and my two tents, I’ve grown 20 :seedling:. All seeds from this place. It’s been my only :electric_plug: maybe I should shop around! I have a fridge full still…but if it ain’t broke

Well it seems the plants have been doing nice then as far as I’ve seen.

Was that Strawberry Fields from gelato as well then?

Also, I was curious… that plant looked AWESOME with the colors/trichomes … what was your final dry yield from that plant?

Thanks
No the Strawberry Field was an interesting story. My son lives out West and sent me that seed he had gotten from another dispensary in LA. It was like an hour drive from where he lives now. That was the very first grow I had in Grobo and it spawned a seed. I took that seed and grew a beautiful tent grow out of it that surpassed her mom!!! :joy:

1 Like

I think you will be fine with your seeds…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah, thanks :slight_smile:

Any idea on the yield of that Strawberry Fields? I’m really curious! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes Grobo was 1.25 and it’s daughter was a little over 2 ounces😋

2 Likes

The seed I got off her and grew in the tent

1 Like

Hey @buzzy6 I see you grew a do-si-dos strain and im currently growing the same and wanted your thoughts on how much longer to flower till harvest before I flush as well.

6 Likes

She looks great!!! How do the trichomes look? If they are at least 50 percent amber, she is ready for her flush … good job Captain! :+1:

1 Like

Yea @pyromancy was right on the Do-si-dos strain growing very tall lol. Trichomes look at least half amber like you said but ima give it at least another few days for the bottom half to catch up

4 Likes

Took this pic today under a jewelers lens

Any thoughts or opinions on moving to flush?

5 Likes

need a closer pic of the trichomes to tell. I recommend a 60x jewelry’s loupe

1 Like

On flush day 5/10. Half way done with flush my baby is looking good to me and smells amazing. I can’t wait to harvest lol

8 Likes

Damn, looking great! It really looks like some true Do-Si-Dos to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She’s looking awesome!!! You must be stoked!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like