Harvest Time - OG Kush

Yeah it’s served me well. Kief screen is toast though nothing will go through anymore and cutting blades have gotten dull now due to heavy use.

As promised dried weights are in. 71g of prime bud. :heart_eyes: :seedling:

Don’t hesitate to throw this in the Grobo or soil. :+1:

12 Likes

And that’s from the Grobo?

Hey @Wolf1

No, I was tracking two grows of the same strain here, one in the Grobo and one in soil. This was the soil one.

3 Likes

Hey @Azuri soak your screen part in it iso or glass pipe cleaner and then I just use a small scrub brush while it’s in the solution after soaking for a little and viola, good as new! I’ve done it to mine multiple times and seemed to work great. Just make sure you rinse it really well after👍

2 Likes

Oh and nice haul!

2 Likes

If you use isopropyl alcohol you can let it evaporate and use it once it’s dry also you can burn the screen if you want to all the crystals will burn off and leave the screen spotless basically

3 Likes

Oh cool yeah I always just rinsed mine but good to know!

1 Like

What type of unit are you growing inside of?

3 Likes

Welcome @Ace Most if not all of us are using the Grobo, and then others have tent grows as well

3 Likes

Hey @Ace

I kinda had two grows in this one thread. The original harvest was from the Grobo and the 2nd was a manual soil grow.

2 Likes

@Ace,

((#Welcome))… :wave::wink:

1 Like

Who is the breeder again?

1 Like

@Wolf1

Dinafem :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t4:

1 Like

The plants look beautiful! Enjoy your harvest~:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Julia0603 :seedling::wave:

1 Like

1 Like

@Julia0603,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

1 Like

Hi Azura! I am a new grower. Was wondering where you get the scrog net? What size is the net? I’m looking for one that fits in the Grobo. Thanks!

How did you end up drying your harvest?