Harvest Time - OG Kush

@Azuri did you drain the grobo? It never asked me to but I started the drying cycle.

Hey @Gatorsfn28

I actually ended reciepe and then drained, cleaned and started a new receipe right away. I dried mine the old fashioned way outside the Grobo so I could start my next grow right away.

2 Likes

A little update.

I’ve grown another OG Kush in soil from the same batch of seeds. She’s responding well and just finishing up week 5 of flowering. Buds don’t look like the grobo buds yet but she has some time to go still. :+1:

Seems to be a great strain for both Grobo and soil. Currently using some cheapo China Amazon lights but not all cheapo Amazon lights are equal. I sent one back i didn’t like, spectrum was too blue for flower for my liking.

13 Likes

Looking very good none the less!

4 Likes

Thanks!

It’s hard to tell thanks to the red hue but all the pistols are still pure white no brown hairs at all yet. This girl is going to beast up nicely I think.

4 Likes

Lookin good Azuri, she’ll stack up nicely.

6 Likes

@Azuri,

((#SheIsABeauty))… :herb::wink::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Here’s my OG Kush 2 weeks out from flush. Decent strain in both the grobo and soil I’ll be growing this one often. Bud structure still has some serious stacking to do. :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Wow🤩

5 Likes

@Azuri,

((#NiceBuds))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Harvest time soon In flush now. :wink:

This is a great strain for both the Grobo and soil, good results! :herb: Also thanks to the Grobo guys for the tee shirt and annual harvest grobo cup prize!

17 Likes

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::balloon::champagne:

6 Likes

Damn those buds look sweet!

7 Likes

Thanks,

Recommended strain from this breeder for both Grobo or other methods. :+1:

6 Likes

@Azuri,

1b--

((#Congratulations))… :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

4 Likes

I’ll get some weights in once dried, Nug density is good and this plant strain is also the perfect size for the Grobo.

13 Likes

That looks awesome. Mannnn, looks like you’ll be getting a nice haul :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Looks like decent dense nugs for sure. I’ve also got an unknown Sativa coming down the pipe from bag seed, it’s twice the height of this plant I’ll post up some pics on the mystery plant soon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Azuri,

((#MasterInTheField))… ((#TeachingUsNewBees))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts:

2 Likes

I have the same grinder! It’s very good in my opinion.

2 Likes