Harvest time is here!

Hi, all! Harvest time, and as promised, I’m posting pictures and observations. Basically, this is my GSC from Pacific Seed Bank which I planted about 160 days ago with the wrong recipe (used the Grobo’s GSC Sativa longer period one). Collected 9 colas in all with a total wet weight of 18.46 oz. (that’s 523.33 g for you Metros), and the main cola alone being 3.58 oz (101.49 g). Can’t wait until drying is done and get the weight then. Total noob at this. Beginner’s luck? Good genetics? Great machine? Place your vote.

35 Likes

Awesome haul!

4 Likes

Sheesh! You just made Grobo history :fire:

9 Likes

The weight will drop when properly dried. Well see soon! Looks great for smoking!

3 Likes

Yikes looks fat definitely want to see final weight

3 Likes

Dope!

2 Likes

I know, even with that in mind still looks like he’s gonna have the largest harvest on here! I haven’t seen anyone do (edit: more than ) just over 3oz.

4 Likes

Possible 75% weight loss should still yield over 4.5 oz. That’s a lot of happy moments until my next grow. Lol

8 Likes

Yeah I would expect to lose that but as long as you keep the curing humidity around 62 I could see over 4 :+1:

1 Like

:boom:
I hope it’s some :fire:!

2 Likes

Ive never seen buds this thick in the grobo did you use anything with your nutrients?

2 Likes

Lol. Nope, nothing but the nutes in the Grobo bottles. Remember that I’m completely new to this and I tried to leave the grow mostly up to the machine. The only tinkering I did was to extend the late vegetation and flowering stages, and did some LST and trimming. Also used the wrong recipe accidentally.

9 Likes

Great job!
I think genetics play a big part in bud size let me know when you change strains what happens with the bud size!

3 Likes

Will do!

2 Likes

Oh yeah for sure genetics. What was it by the way @MindFlayer?

1 Like

source

3 Likes

Hilarious!

1 Like

Feminized Girl Scout Cookies by Original Harvest. Got it from Pacific Seed Bank

8 Likes

That looks great! GSC is one of the contenders for my first grow.

3 Likes

@MindFlayer,

((#Harvest)): ((#MassiveBuds)): :star_struck: :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

:wink:

7 Likes